Chapter 5

"Okay. In 1...2...3" Professor Lupin said and waved his wand.

The wardrobe door opened and out came out Fred and I. The boggart Fred and me waved and smiled at him, until "we" just fell to the ground. Dead. The skin turned pale, and their eyes filmed over. George started to have tears come out of his eyes.

Fred put an arm around me and squeezed. It was scary in a way seeing us like that. Tears prickled at the edge of my eyes.

"Mr. Weasley it isn't real remember. Remember to think of something funny." Professor Lupin said.

George raised his wand and shouted Riddikulus. The boggart me and Fred jumped up and turned into muggle clowns throwing pies at each other.

Everyone started to laugh. Fred removed his arm and began to laugh a little causing me to laugh as well.

"Okay who's next?" Professor Lupin asked.

Everyone started to run forward excitedly. I slowly made my way to the crowd with Fred. I wonder what Fred's fear was?

"Make a line" Professor Lupin said.

We all got into a line. I was behind Fred and there were about ten infront of us. I was sort of worried about my fear.

"Okay now step up Mr. Louis" Professor Lupin said.

Oliver Louis walked up and the boggart turned into an old woman. They was wearing dark green and silver outfits. Like Slytherins would wear.

"How dare you ungrateful child be sorted into Hufflepuff! You should have been in Slytherin! No wonder your mother and my son was killed! Being ungrateful and in Hufflepuff! You should have died with them. I was glad your ungrateful Uncle took you in" The old woman said.

"Fuck you gran ma ma. RIDDIKULUS!" Oliver shouted.

The old woman grew a duck beak and started to do the chicken dance.

"Very good Mr. Louis, but watch the language. Next" Professor Lupin said.

Angie stepped up. The boggart turned into Fred. I frowned when he began to speak.

"You think I would actually like you? Pff, you're annoying and I'm in love with Allison. At least she's better than you." The boggart Fred told her.

"Riddikulus" Angie shouted angrily.

"Fred" turned into Snape slipping on a banana.

Everyone started to laugh, except for Fred. He had a blank look on his face. I wonder what was going through his mind?

The next person went was Katie. The boggart turned into a clown. Katie was scared of clowns. I was kinda surprised really. She didn't seem to be the type to be scared of them. She raised her wand and said Ridikulus.

The clown turned into McGonagall doing the YMCA dance. I began to laugh as did everyone else.

"Well done Ms. Bell. Next!" Professor Lupin told her laughing.

Lee stepped up and the boggart turned into a giant spider. I took a step back in fear. Lee stood there for a moment before raising his wand and shouting out Ridikulus.

The spider turned into a seal and started to bounce a ball. It threw the ball at someone making them fall to ground causing everyone to laugh even more.

After six students more students it was time for Fred to try it out. Fred wasn't really scared of many things. I wonder how would be.

Fred stepped forward and the boggart turned into me and Percy. We were looking at each other lovingly, and kissed. I almost gagged, while some students were giggling.