Meeting the Twins

Natalie POV:

Today was the day. I was finally going to meet James and Oliver Phelps at the Harry Potter Exhibit. Now me and my brother and sister dont have nice clothes to wear to this event. we've been wearing the same clothes since our parents died cause we have no money. So our clothes are ripped and dirty and have holes in them. We have shoes and socks but their so old they have holes in them. I couldnt care less though cause all i cared about was meeting my favorite actors. Me and my twin William and our little sister Marie had already gotten the bracelets we would need to meet them with so we decided to walk around the exhibit until the line was shorter and we didnt have to wait. I ran from prop to prop so excited to actually be seeing this. William and Marie were laughing at me but i just rolled my eyes. 

" Calm down Natalie. We have plenty of time to look around and meet the twins. We don't need you breaking anything." William said. I looked at him and glared at him but i did listen to him. About 2 hours later we had gotten back on line which the man told us that we were the last ones to meet them. we waited for the people infront of us to finish and then we went in. I took one look at them and smiled big. I couldnt believe i was actually meeting them. i walked up to them with William and Marie behind me and smiled big." Hello I'm Natalie and this is my twin William and our younger sister Marie." James and Oliver stared at us probably in shock at the way we were dressed. They came out of their transe and looked at us. Oliver and James got up and came over to us. "Hi i'm James and this is Oliver. Its a plessure to meet you three." 

I smiled big at that. " If you dont mind us asking why are your clothes ripped and dirty?" Oliver said. We didnt mind at all. we werent ashamed of how we dressed. " We've been living on the streets for the last 2 years. Our parents died in a car accident that they caused. This will probably sound horrible but we're happy their dead cause they always abused us when they got drunk so we're not in pain anymore you see." William said, They looked at us in shock. " Would you give us a moment?" Oliver said. We nodded and they went into the corner of the room and started talking quietly to eachother. When they came back they were smiling. " How would you like to come back to our hotel and meet our parents?" James said. We were in shock but we nodded our heads and they smiled at us. " Great lets go." Oliver said. They took us out a door and we got into a car and it started driving to the hotel. We didnt know that our lives were about to change forever now.