Chapter ten- Nanami saves thr day 😊

Misaki's pov

I glance to the once was a boy, was now a curse.

" Yuji, Keep in mind that Junpei is now a curse and we must take him out," I told to the pink haired boy.

" But, He's our friend!, You may not know him but I do!, We can save, I know we can still save him!," Yuji said.

I sighed and unseathed my sword, " Yuji, We are sorcerers, our job is to exercise and take out curses like them, I'm sorry but your friendship ends here," I sprint to the curse boy.

" Oh, that girl is so cold, It seems she must be experienced," Mahito said.

" Shut up, Curse," I said and prepared to slice Junpei to pieces.

" Fushiguro!," I paused, it felt like every part of my body stop, I glance to Yuji and I felt an enormous power from Yuji.

' What's this?!, Is this Sukuna's power?,' I thought and removed my sword away.

" That boy is naive, unlike you, Little one," Mahito said.

" He's not naive, don't ever insult him," I said.

Third person's pov

The two students fought off Mahito, after Junpei's death, Yuji snapped and enter rage mode.

Misaki was incomplete shock at the sight of Yuji , it was like Sukuna was taking over his body again.

" Yuji!, Behind!," Misaki said, as Mahito teleported behind Yuji.

Making the pink boy's head bleed, from banging his head in the curse's forehead.

Mahito was flung out of the air, Nanami came just in time to save the two students.

" I'll lecture you both later, now tell me the situation," Nanami said.

" the recruit member is dead, Now we have to deal with the curse," Misaki said.

" He's regenerating so fast, more faster than the last curse I deal before," Yuji said.

" I see, We'll exercise him right away," The adult said.

" Yeah!," The two students said.

'I see, the brats has accompany now, I'm going to have to deal with that guy,' Mahito thought.

The two student and adult fought off the curse.

Yuji together with misaki were separated from their mentor.

" Oh no, Yuji it's all on our own now," Misaki said.

The two glance to the tiny humans mutants, Misaki slashes them, while Yuji flinch in fear, Misaki killed the last one.

" Yuji, you have to control your emotions, This is a task impossible I know, but they're not humans anymore," Misaki said.

Yuji nodded and whip his blood off.

" yeah!,"