Chapter three- Yuji Itadori joining Jujutsu tech

Third person's pov

Misaki was in her dorm back in Jujutsu Tech, She thought about all of the events that happen, meeting the King of curses, a boy who is his vessel was rounding her head.

After her treatment with Shoko Lori, She was told to go straight to her dorm by her sensei and older twin brother.

' Maybe I should go to the hospital just in case, ' I thought and got changed into casual clothes.

She brush her hair and braided her hair into twin french braid.

Misaki exits her dorm and went outside of Jujutsu tech and go to Tokyo hospital where Gojo-sensei and Itadori might be

" They must be?," She muttered and entered the hospital.

She went to the counter and ask the nurse for a man with white hair and a boy her age with pink hair.

" Oh, there at the mortuary right at the ground floor," She said. Misaki thank her and went directly to it.

She went to the ground floor of the hospital and saw many rooms and corpse of humans.

" Which one is it?," She thought and saw Gojo-san leaning by the door.

" Gojo-sensei!," She said and ran to him.

" Misaki?, I told you that you stay in your dorm, since you are still injured," Gojo said and crossed his arms over his chest.

" I know, but I just got a feeling that you might need help," Misaki said.

" Aw, you cutie, You're just the cutest," Gojo said and patted her head.

The door opened and revealed Megumi and Yuji.

" Misaki, Didn't me and Gojo-sensei told you to stay in your dorm?," He asked, sending glares at her.

" Oh, shut up Gumi, I just want to get some fresh air," She said and crossed her arm.

" Now now, kids, Let's not argue, now let's get Yuji to Jujutsu tech now," Gojo-sensei said.

" Wait!?, Itadori Yuji will be joining Jujutsu tech?!, What will the higher ups think?," Misaki asked.

" Let's not worry about their opinion, no one cares about them," Gojo said, hiding the smirk on his face.

" Alright, Yuji we need to find your unifrom, come!, I could help you," Misaki said.

" uahhh!, Misaki, arigatooooo!!!," Yuji screamed, Megumi, Gojo and Misaki sweatdropped.

' Is he really this loud?,' They thought.

" Alright, that's done, Let's go and maybe we can show you your dorm," Gojo-sensei said.

" REALLY!?," Yuji screamed.

Misaki Fushisguro's pov

" Well, here's your dorm, Itadori-kun," I said and pointed at the room.

" Uaaah!, wait?, Is my room next to yours?!," He asked, I thought and saw that my dorm was next to his.

" Oh, I didn't know that, well maybe we are," I said and scratch my back.

" Com'on, I'm almost done sewing your unifrom and maybe you can see if you like it," I said, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

" Sure!," He said, I nodded and we entered my dorm and sat on my stool with the sewing machine.

" I never knew you like to sew, Misaki," He said.

" Well, it takes a little practice and maybe you can sew your own unifrom," I said and pointed at my unifrom that is on the hanger.

" You sew your own unifrom too, So cool!," Yuji said.

After a few minutes of talking and chatting, I was finally done with Yuji's unifrom, and it was unique because it has a hood on his unifrom.

" Uaaahh!!, I like it!, Misaki!, Arigatooo!," He bow 90 degree.

" Now, now, Let's get some rest now, oh and look at that, It's almost dark you should get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow," I said.

" Oh, okay!, Thank you again, Misaki!," He said and exit my dorm.

" Your welcome, Itadori-kun," I muttered and glance back to my desk and saw that my work was still not yet done.

?????'s Pov

I stood by the door and saw my daughter continue her work by the desk.

' She likes to sew, just like her mother, I can't believe she grown into a beauty,' I thought and went to her side and hug her to my chest.

I know she won't feel a thing, But I just to be near her.