Shopping Day 🛍

It's been about 3 weeks now since we started Yuji's training. He's come a long way now since we first started. I hope we can get him out on a mission before the exchange event.

Gojo has taken over the majority of Yuji's training since he's advanced far along. Now I've been focused on helping the other first year's with their preparation for the exchange event.

I feel like I've gotten close to both Maki and Nobara so I've invited them both out for shopping and lunch. They both have been working hard on their training so I felt like they deserved to be treated out for a girls' day.

_______________________________________

Nobara recommended we all visit a shop thats located in the downtown area of Tokyo.

As we walk into the shop Nobara is already looking through the racks of clothing. I giggle at her excitement for her to try on all the clothing pieces she's picked out already.

I started looking through the racks of clothing when I see both Maki and Nobara giggling to themselves.

I turn to look at them. "What's so funny girls?" I ask.

Immediately Nobara hides her hands behind her back. "Ohh nothing," they both say as they ran off giggling.

I roll my eyes at them. I grab a couple articles of clothing and head into a fitting room to try them on.

While I'm in the fitting I hear Nobara walking up to my fitting room.

"Sasaki-san!!! You should try this on." She sticks her hand in through the fitting room curtain and hands me a dress.

I slowly take the dress from her. I stare at it. The dress was about knee length along with a slit on the side and a v-neckline with thin straps.

I stick my head out the curtain and call out, "Nobara?! When am I ever going to wear this kind of dress?"

"Aww c'mon please try it on. Just for fun?" She begs.

I roll my eyes and laugh at her pleading eyes. "Alright alright," I say.

I try the dress on. Once I finished zipping up the back I take a step out the room. "Well what do you two think," I ask.

Nobara jumps up and down and yells out excitedly for Maki to come see.
Maki gasps. "That looks amazing sensei! You have to get it!" She insists.

"I don't even know where I'd wear this to though. It'll probably just end up sitting in my closet," I say as I try to reason with them.

"No you should get it please. You could save it for a special occasion that might come up," Nobara says as she turns to giggle with Maki.

I take a long sigh, "I'll think about it," I finally say.

I look at myself in the mirror. The dress fits me well. Nobara even picked it in my favorite color. But..who knows. Maybe there could be a special occasion that will come up. I could splurge a little and take the dress on the small chance I would wear this...

_______________________________________

We walked into the restaurant along with our shopping bags in our hands. I've been here in Tokyo for a while so why not get a couple of cute outfits for my days off.

We each take a seat and look through the menu. Nobara decided on getting sushi. Maki doesn't really seem to care as long as she gets to eat. We each let the waiter know our orders

As we are eating we start conversing and getting to know more about each other. Nobara is from the country side. She decided on being a sorcerer so that she could escape her hometown and live in the city. It helps that jujutsu sorcerers get paid well as another motivating factor.

Maki is from the Zen'in clan. I could already tell that she's had a rough upbringing. Maki cannot see cursed spirit's and is unable to produce her own cursed energy. The Zen'in are power hungry and having children without a cursed technique is seen as a failure. She plans on becoming a 1st grade sorcerer so that she can become head of the clan. Maki is naturally physically strong so I have no doubt that she'll get to her goal.

My students are so cool!!

"So, do you have a boyfriend Sasaki-san??" Nobara asks with a cheeky smile. Maki is chuckling.

I gave them a confused look. "No," I simply say while I eat.

"Ehh??" They both say. They seemed to be caught off guard by my response.

"Well have you ever dated before?" Maki asks.

"No," I say again.

"But why?!" Nobara questions

"Well, I'm a sorcerer. And I travel a lot. This is the most time that I have spent in one place actually. I just don't have time for a boyfriend."

"There isn't anyone that has caught your eye?" Maki asks.

I lie and say, "No not really." I take a drink of my water.

"Not even Gojo-sensei?"

I try not to choke on my water as I set my glass down on the table. I clear my throat, "Why are you two so suddenly interested in my love life?"

"Well..." Nobara starts to say.

"Nobara and I saw you and that blindfolded idiot at a bakery together when we were out in the city!" Yelled Maki.

"Wasn't that a date?" Nobara then asked.

I sigh as I wish I could kick myself for sitting at an open window seat.

"N-no we were just discussing some things. That's all. Just because we are out together doesn't mean we are dating. Don't you teens know that?" I explain.

"But Gojo fed you a slice of his cake!" Exclaimed Nobara

"And he gave you a gift!" Maki added. 

"H-how long were you two watching us!" I snapped at them.

"Well maybe you two shouldn't have made it so obvious that you're on a date! What's the point in lying to us?!" demanded Nobara.

"Huhh??! I'm not lying! You two are being ridiculous!" I yell.

"Tell us the truth!!" Maki yells out.

I cannot believe this happening there is no way I'm talking about my love life to my students. "You know maybe I feel like tomorrow you both should run some extra laps for training. What do the two of you think of that?"

They both sat there silently and gave each other a side glance. "I guess you must be telling the truth," Nobara finally says As they silently pick at their food.

I take a deep sigh of relief. Finally they both dropped the subject.

_______________________________________

Hello all!!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Sorry there's no Gojo in this chapter. Happy Holidays to all of you. Thank you so much for reading!