Chapter 6

!!20 Votes; New Chapter !!

I stand at my locker and stare into it. The day began awful. The thing with my dads bothered me through the whole bus drive and there were moments when i felt the tears swallowing up in me. They are going to be together again, i know that and im not even sure if they even broke up but they are made for each other. And soulmates always find their way back to each other, right?

More and more students come into the school, under them the cheerios. Everyone keeps their distance from them, it is kinda creepy to see what a uniform can change. Kitty is with them. She walks next to Quinn and Santana, the dream team. Behind Santana walks Brittany S. Pierce. Everyone says she is stupid as hell and maybe she is, she cant even say the whole alphabet, but you can tell that she's a damn good dancer. Probably the best of the whole team and the best the team ever had. Im not sure if people really appreciate it, but she is the most famous for being friends with Santana. There used to be rumours that both were well ... more than friends. But then Santana had an affair with Puck and the rumours just kind of got boring and people bothered about different things.

I look over to kitty and wave shy at her. The only thing i receive is a little smile, but nothing more. I didnt expect her to come over to me, but i wouldn't mind it if she did. I need my best friend to talk to now. Too much happened this morning and yesterday evening and i would have loved to have a small talk with her about this. Kitty always knows a solution to everything. But i guess she cant help me with the problem with my dads.

I grab out my spanish book and then i get an idea how i can convince Mr Shuester to take me to the prison without me having a signature.

I turn around, amazed by myself that i had a good idea and suddendly feel a cold slushie being thrown in my face. The laughs of Puck and Sam are distinctive and through the slushie in my face i can see Quinn and another cheerio standing infront of me with their evil smirk. All the students walk past me, like im invisible.

"The hobbit deserves it. Kitty lets go.", Quinn says. Kitty? I turn around and see Kitty standing there, her face looks sad and she mouths something like 'Im sorry'. My anger grows but i cant freak out here in the hall, that would be too awkward.

Why does this always have to happen to me?

The slushie finds his way through my pants and gosh this is cold.

"Um ... are you okay?", i hear a guy voice saying behind.

The anger keeps growing. "No im not!", i yell mad. Please go away, i dont want anyone to see me like this.

"Um its just that you got slushied and i dont think standing in the hallway makes it go away.", he continues.

Is he serious? Of course i know that the slushie wont go away if i keep stand here but its not like its comfortable to walk with slushie in my pants and shoes.

"Im Mike by the way.", he says again.

I sigh. "Rachel.", my voice sounds raspy.

Mike still stands behind me. The hallway empties slowly and soon its just me, and this Mike guy, in the hallway.

The girls bathroom is close i just have to hurry up and go there.

My bag and my spanish book is also full of slushie, the spanish book a little bit more. This couldnt get more aweful.

"Should i help you?", Mike asks and i shake my head angry.

"Do i look like i need your help?", i yell again.

"Actually ... yes." He clears his throat and i feel a little smile come up on my face. He is probably right. I do look like i need some help but im too confident to admit that.