Chapter 01

Tash's pov..

I was biting my lips trying to avoid his intense gaze as much as i could. He was same, nothing have changed about him. Those clear brown orbs so sharp and staring down to me like the other day, and that glance alone promising so much bad things to me.

He stood solid eyeing me like a lion praying on a lamb, then no sooner began to walk to me. His steps mincing, and with each heavy steps he was cutting the safe space between.

That arrogant cooky smirk plastered on lips as if to mock me in return just like the first day we met .Bastard...How bad i wished to imprint my finger frint on his cheeks, like the other day and wipe that nasty smirk out of his face but i couldn't move a single muscle on my body as if i was paralysed under his hard glance. There was something dangerous in his gaze like a warning for me not to cross him this time.

My inner voice internally scoffed. I'm not an easy weak girl but i can't define this invisible chains around me, he was alredy pining my body to this cold tiled solely by his sinister gaze. I can't understand why i felt too vulnerable before his light brown orbs.The way his brown eyes traveled down the length of my body made me hell nervous, he was openly striping me down solely from stares , the layers of clothes i was wearing felt useless as i felt how he was enjoying my discomfort. No doubt he is the biggest pervert i met in my entire life. his light brown orbs directly piercing my soul not giving any chance of hiding my increasing fear inside, the widened grin on his lips was a evidence, that he already knew what's going on my head. If there's any possibility, i would have already borrowed a hole in the cement wall but to my dismay there's no any escape witness.

Cutting the inch of distance between us he stood before me in his full highet, towering over me. I found my self completely trapped with him in the most helpless way under his mercy. I couldn't ignore feeling small as his broad frame covered my petit one. I gulped down thick saliva clogging my throat trying to easy the building nervousness in my pit of stomach. The Dead silent was surrounded us and i felt the atmosphere thickened in second only his manly mint breath was intoxicated into my lungs.

I was feeling dizzy and the best part was his dangerous proximity have somehow taken away my speaking ability.

He stood before and tucked his hands either side of his pant pocket, his eyes were lazily going up and down reading all my features. Lazy movements of his eyes stopped right on my lips which i was biting in nervous. He poke his tounge on his inner cheeks while tracing his palms to rubbed his left cheeks, with a dramatic painful expression was written on his face. My breath hitched with his each action, he was doing all this on purpose to let me know he alredy had the taste of my hard slap.

Gathering up my all courage, i made an attempt to move away, only to pulled back by my writs in dead grip. He pinned my body to the wall with his one arm beside my head and the other one gripping my wrist.

"Where are you trying to run away tigress?? I think you owe me an apology" the same husky voice came out from his lips with a so much arrogance radiating from those each wards. The he'll, why do i have to apologise from such a pervert. Anger was bubbling inside me remembering that day. I think i didn't serve him right that day. I should have slap him twice not once and knee him where his sun doesn't rise.

"Leave my hand "i said in a firm voice, trying to Sounded brave but nothing sound brave as that my voice came trembling, he smirks and lick his lower lips eyeing my those light brown orbs.

"Not before you said what i want to hear from this sweet lips" his voice came darker than before and the grip around my wrists tightened more. i had the gut feeling of this conversation is never gonna end good.
My heart raised in second pounding against my rib cage, sudden flashback of him kissing me crossed my mind resulting goosebumps to form in my limb. God that alone was making me angry again.