𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

written by disneyfanatic╔════════ • 🐍 • ════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐑𝐀𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 — 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴╚════════ • 🐍 • ════════╝

╔════════ • 🐍 • ════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 — 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
╚════════ • 🐍 • ════════╝

❝ You could be great, you know,
it's all here in your head, and
Slytherin will help you on
the way to greatness,
no doubt about that. ❞

— The Sorting Hat

═══════ • 🐍 • ════════

𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒

In gambling, Snake Eyes is a term most usually try to avoid. In the wizarding world, the color green is viewed with the same cautiousness.

The word Slytherin left a bitter aftertaste in the mouth of many, mostly because it was associated with the dark lord himself. However, that doesn't mean it was wrong to be wary of them. Their ambition and drive often burned bridges that Hufflepuff reserved for friendship. They were only perceived as cowardly because they were not as rash as Gryffindor with their bravery. And their knowledge was reserved for things they believed important for getting ahead in their own achievement rather than storing up everything within sight like a Ravenclaw might.

What many ignore though is that Slytherin is not inherently evil. Sometimes that belief works toward their benefit, but that doesn't mean its true. But when the world is jamming the same thing down your throat, you have to swallow every once in a while. From there it doesn't take long to believe the lies spreading quicker than wildfire. But just maybe, there are benefits to rolling snake eyes at times.

═══════ • 🐍 • ════════

𝐅 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆

Sophia Lillis as
ELOISE MALFOY

Sophia Lillis asELOISE MALFOY