Now, I feel stupid that I laughed, because it was stupid to laugh at that. I become a bit stupid and childish around Alex. Under normal circumstances, what does it really matter if Lisa packs or not? It's more importantly none of my business.

"She seems nice," I reply, taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, really nice," Alex winks. "Do y'all fuck already?"

Blue crosses her legs and throws us a flirtatious smile. Yeah, they have.

Lisa comes back. Even her walk is intimidating. She's really tall as well, and a bit bulky. I'm not sure if it's weight or muscle yet. She hasn't taken her leather jacket off.

We decide to exit the establishment. The streets are empty and dark. We go through the train station, which can be dicey in the middle of the night, but as a large group, we feel more confident trudging through the drunken groups of young men, presumably from Duff, and the local loser drunks, who are inevitably fathers to someone.

Walking straight through the station, a group of five guys, roughly twenty-two, barely old enough to have bought their bottles of vodka, are leaning against a wall of the station. They hang out between two track entries. We casually ignore their incessant noises that become catcalls towards Lana.

"Hey baby, you wanna get some of this?" One manages to slur out.

Lana rolls her eyes and grips Tony's hand in a much tighter manner than usual. As pretty as Lana is, she must get catcalled often by edgy men. But I don't think she's used to it. I don't think you ever get used to being addressed on the street, by strangers, which could potentially turn you into headlines the next morning.

We continue walking through, Tony glancing at her, with a confident, composed expression. One thing Tony did once he started shooting up hormones was work out. Now, he's a pretty fit guy. I think it helped him really see how his body was changing with hormones. Slowly, his abdominals were less covered with a layer of fat and the muscle that area could store grew through his transition. It also really made a difference after the top surgery. It revealed the chest work in such a visible way. It really boosted his confidence.

As we continue down a flight of stairs that smell like piss and beer, we hear the same voices still calling after us. It's as if they were following us. They continue talking, "Why are you hanging out with all those dykes baby, come get some real dick."

They must not have noticed Tony. But I don't think they wanted to attack Tony. They wanted Lana and the "dykes" to feel bad in this case. Tony clenches his jaw. I glance at the others. Alex keeps the sternest face, squeezing her girl's hand. Lisa picks up speed, taking Blue with her. And here I am, alone in all of this.

We enter the street, the one along the station line. It's a small, quiet street. When I look back, they're right behind us. Now, it's clear that they're following us.

"I can make all of you dykes reconsider," another says.

We still try to ignore them. It results in a huge silence among our group.

Suddenly, we jump, surprised by the sound of someone breaking a glass bottle. It's only them, throwing their vodka container on the street, against the ground.

"Listen to us when we're talking to you, fucking fags."

My heart starts picking up speed. I've never dealt with this type of incident. I feel something hit my back, not in a powerful way, but still noticeable. Then I see a pebbles being thrown at the backs of the others.

"Enough with this shit," Lisa mumbles before turning around.

And as her body shifts toward the troublemakers, a giant rock hits her right in the face and knocks her out cold. Blood rolls down the side of her face, as she collapses to the ground. We're all way too in shock to see them approaching dangerously towards our group.

One of them exclaims, still towards Lana, "Come on with us baby, we can treat you better than these wannabe guys."

Another one, on the left adds, "Yeah, sweetie, come get this dick."

Lana's eyes widen and she freezes on the spot. The last one to talk takes a step too close to her and Tony throws a punch in his face, which starts a violent altercation. When Tony hits that one, a short blonde one strikes me in the face then in the gut, as I wasn't paying attention. I then see Alex cover me as I slump down to the floor for a second, shocked by the blow. It's only Tony and Alex trying to fight off five guys. Alex is doing her best but she's starting to get weak. Tony is holding on, but he can't get five guys off of him. Even though they sounded really drunk, their coordination is quite good. That's the issue. The booze isn't disadvantaging them.

I get up and charge towards them, taking on the one that hit me in the first place. I throw him a couple of punches before getting thrown off of him by one of his friends. Then Blue, who had apparently stopped looking after Lisa, starts to help out. She strikes with such force and anger.

We make it. We get them out of the way, without Lana being in danger. But we look horrible. Tony's knuckles look broken, and they're covered in blood; Alex looks like she might have a broken nose; Blue actually doesn't look she bad, just roughed up. As for me, I can taste the blood in the mouth after the first punch. Everything aches facially and stomach wise. I even had to throw up. The best part being that I threw up on one of the aggressors.

What's worrying us is that a) they come back and b) Lisa. She looks horrible. The side of her skull is still leaking with blood and she looks like she might have lost consciousness. Lana, while we brawled, called 911, including paramedics and the police. Though, when she announces that the police are being sent as well, Alex completely loses it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would we ever call the fucking cops?"

Lana can't help but cry. It's a light cry though, and rather silent. I take Alex aside and calm her down. She's one of those people who don't believe the police are helpful. She thinks they don't do anything and that if we can prosecute those guys, it's not like they'd go to jail for a long time anyway. She basically saw the waste of time by calling the police and that's what upset her.

The ambulance races through the street in only a few minutes. Lisa is taken away and so are all the rest of us. This is a moment when I'm happy Pris wasn't with me.

-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please vote and comment, that would be awesome!

Take care x