𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 | two.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Do it then?" She said in a questionable tone.

"Best believe...I will." Bunny, proceeded to tie up her other heel and stand up.

"I'll be waiting...hm." Blue turned back to her mirror and conversed with her friends, leaving the tension to die down in the room.

The girls stared at Bunny and chuckled, assuming she wasn't on shit.

Bunny, walked out the room and made her way upstairs to entertain her daily.

She made it to the first floor, letting the beat rise and get louder, the voice traveled in her ear, and the dj yelled into the mic. The club was packed today so she could only wonder why Mello was rushing everybody to get to the stage.

Scanning the room to find her daily, she scrunched up her face to only not see him.

She felt a tap on her shoulder making her turn around. One of the girls stood infront of her with a note, it was passed to her and she read.

"I'm in the back. Private room."

She rolled her eyes and proceeded to the private rooms, just as the messages had said.

"Niggas trying to be mysterious and shit. This ain't the carnival." Bunny thought.

She made her way to the private rooms to see her favorite security guard covering the room she was going to. She smiled and walked up to him.

"Wassup, Big T!" She said.

He looked over and smile when he noticed who it was. "Waddup, Bunny!" They Hugged eachother in good spirits before starting up a conversation.

"I haven't seen yo lil ass in a minute. Where you been?" He questioned with his hands in his pocket.

Big T, was one of Bunny's favorite security guards. He treated the girls as if they were his own. He made sure the girls were safe and everybody kept it appropriate. He was undoubtedly a big man. He was tall and had a little beer belly.

He was brownskin with a small face tattoo and kept a gun in his hand at all times. On the outside he looked like a mean ass nigga, on the inside he was a teddy bear.

"I know. Shit been rough but I'm back now!" I spoke not going into any details, mainly because I didn't want to rekindle the last week or two. It wasn't that I didn't trust big T but shit is better left unsaid, especially the shit I been going through.

"Yeah, that's good. Aye, I'm about to go on break, they say they sending BossMan and nem back here when I leave. Just be safe, Bunny. You know home them niggas can be." He grabbed my shoulder, I looked down at my feet and sighed.

"Yeah, I know Tee. Imma talk to you later, I got money to handle." I embraced him with a hug and he without a doubt did the same back.

"I love you, lil girl." We let go and I watched as he rubbed his grey beard.

"Love you too, pops!" We laughed and I made my way into the section my regular was in.

His eyes immediately traced my body, I kept a straight face and closed the curtains back. The song dance for you by Beyoncé filled the club speakers, letting me know I was going to have a good night.

Slow dances were my favorite, I loved doing them especially with my regulars.

I began to walk over to him until I was stopped. My shoulder was grabbed tightly making me turn around.

"Damn!" I mugged, I turned around and came face to face with Neno. My face that was hard and scrunched was no soft and lowered. He snatched me up by arm and held a tight grip shooting a unbearable pain through my arm.

"You a dumb bitch, I swear foe' god!" He mumbled. I looked over at my regular that sat on the couch with slouch and legs spread apart. A stack of money sat on his lap and he was too busy in his phone to see me and Neno walk out.

"Neno! You hurting me, stop." I winced with a quiet voice. He looked at me in disgust, i furrowed my eyebrows, confused on what I did now.

"I know you saw what a nigga said." I was starting to become even more confused cause what was he talking about?

"What?—"

"Stop acting dumb like I won't handle you right now. I gave Mello a note. I know you saw it cause she told me she gave it to you." I shook my head instantly.

That bitch. I hate that bitch.

"No, Neno. I did not see it, she such a liar." He sucked his teeth and let go of me with a shove. I stumbled back in my tall black heels.

Then in came, those two...my night was going to be bad. I know it was...

"I told y'all she didn't see the note. Y'all always act like this, this what y'all getting for writing notes like y'all still in fucking highschool." I grinned a little hearing the voice of my favorite girl.

Nari.

Nari was my whole world, I loved her with every breath in my body.

"Man, shut that shit up." It was now all 5 of us standing in the hall of the private section. We stood there conversing but more like arguing. Niggas and bitches coming in and out of the private rooms just watching us.

"You don't own me, von! Like shut up! Im so tired of this, im tired of being around yall! I just wanna go home!" Nari began to yell and get loud.

Here comes the bullshit...

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें