𝐁𝐈𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐁𝐊𝐀𝐈

𝗧𝗼𝗽 : Duke
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: Bree
Verse : Kai

(𝗔/𝗡: I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to write something with bxgxb. So I decided to use fine ass niggas from AMP and this pretty ass girl I follow on Instagram.)

𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬.

🤎

+

+

❤️  |   💬  | ✈️Liked by kaicenat, dukedennis and 3987 othersbiigmuvvaa : whewww❤️🌹→  View all 400 comments

❤️ | 💬 | ✈️
Liked by kaicenat, dukedennis and 3987 others
biigmuvvaa : whewww❤️🌹
→  View all 400 comments

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- "Dayumm hol up— who dat?" Kai said nudging Duke. Kai stared at the woman who walked past them, going into the where the tables were.

They were doing AMP Thanksgiving, and they decided to invite all their friends and others. He didn't expect to see her there.

Duke looked at her and back at Kai as they both smirked at each other. "We gotta get ha," Kai whispered to Duke who chuckled. "Don't worry, we already got ha." He bit his lip watching her bend down to shake some kids hand.

While they were cooking in the kitchen, Kai had decided to go talk to the gel they saw earlier. He scanned the room for her, seeing her near the hallway talking to Davis.

They were chatting for a while before she came walking over to Kai. "Hey Kai," she smiled bring him into a hug. Her touch made him feel aroused. "Hey Bree, I didn't think you'd be h-here." Kai said stuttering.

She smirked at his nervousness. "I had to come, Duke actually was the one who convinced me to show up— oh there he goes." She says as Duke comes over to them.

He fixed his cap and smiled showing his grills. "Hi! It's soo nice seeing you too!" She pecked his cheek. Kai looked surprised and confused all at once.

"Relax Kai, I invited her to have a good time." Duke sent him that look and Kai blushed looking away. Kai was almost the same height as Bree, but she was a bit taller due to her platformed slides.

Duke made him look up at them, although she was a woman, she was so beautiful that Kai had no clue what to do with himself. He began to breath heard and covered the tent in his pants.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Later into the night as everybody was eating, Kai sneaked off and went into Duke's room to grab his phone and fix himself so he wasn't as uncomfortable.

He pulled down his pants grabbing a pair of big sweatpants. He palmed himself through his boxers whimpering thinking about the things he'd do with Duke and Bree.

"Having fun Kai?" He heard her soothing voice. He looked up to see her standing in front of him only in a white bra and lace panties set. Duke coming from the bathroom naked.

He watched speechless as she pushed him back on the bed, slowing pulling down his boxers. "Your already leaking cum. Just from my voice Kai?" She smirked feeling him shiver against him.

She leaned down and kissed his jawline down to his neck, moaning in his ear as Duke pleased her. "Whatchu want mama?" Duke pulled her up by her hair. Kai reached down to rub her clit using his thumb.

"I want y'all to fuck me. Please." She begged moaning against his lips. "She's so pretty." Kai complimented referring to her pussy. "Wet and prettyy." She squeaked when Kai leaned down to suck on her clit, soon going to tongue fuck her while Duke kissed and sucked all over her collarbone and breast.

"You bout to be ours na." Duke whispered, Kai moaning at the taste of her, sending vibrations up her spine.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...|

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Part 2 coming VERY soon don't worry yall😄👍🏾 srry this is short

Besides, thoughts? Think of this as a lil snippet to the book  { BUISNESS N PLEASURE }  I was finna make inspired by ImKaiCenat

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed part 1

Love you🫶🏾💗💕