𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Sorry I haven't updated. I was busy... and when I mean busy is that I'm watching Death Note, doing school, reading fanfics and well you know. Enjoy 😊

"It means a lot coming from you

"It means a lot coming from you." He said, smiling at her.

"We're still investigating it!" Nami yells at them "what are you guys thinking?"

Lia rolls her eye and shove a piece of the dish in Nami's mouth.

Nami's eyes immediately gleamed "Oh! It really is good! What is this? I've never had anything like it!"

Sanji chuckles and lit up his cigarette "Well you know me, I am to please."

"Let's eat that big one, too!" Luffy said.

"Forget it! I don't need to please that much." Sanji said.

"Where is the sky island?" Chopper asks while holding the binoculars "Oh! A ship! Oi, guys! A ship... and a person?" He said, before panicking.

"Oi. What's wrong, Chopper?" Sanji said "Is there a ship out there, Chopper?"

"What's the deal? Did you see something out there?" Sanji asks.

"Yeah! A ship! It was there, but then it split!" Chopper said.

"Say what?" Zoro said

"There'sabullrunningstraighthere..." Chopper said, too quickly for anyone to understand.

"You're not making sense! Calm down!" Zoro said.

Lia smirks when she saw a guy approaching them fast "Looks like someone wants to fight."

Sanji glance to the direction she's looking at "Chopper's right! He's running around out there!"

The guy jumps towards the ship.

"Oi, stop! What do you want?" Sanji asks.

"To destroy you!" The guy exclaimed.

"Oh, is that all?" - Sanji

"He's mine." Zoro said while holding his sword.

"What's going on?" Luffy asks.

Before the guy could kick Sanji, Lia quickly extended her hands as water started coming out of her hands. The water surrounded Sanji, protected him. While the guy is distracted, Lia runs towards him and kicks him. The guy was thrown to the cloud ocean.

"WOW! THAT WAS SO AWESOME, LEE!" Chopper exclaimed.

Lia looks at him and smiles "Thanks, Cho!" Her facial expression suddenly turn into a serious one when another guy with a armor appeared, his back facing them.

"Oh great! Now who's this guy?!" Nami questioned.

The guy turned around "You may call me the Sky Knight. It seems like your friend right here," He said, referring to Lia "Did a pretty good job. He's gone."