14

(You get ready as you were wearing a casual outfit as you head to the Park Company to give Jay and Jungwon lunch.You enter the company for the first time, since you didn't know where Jungwon's cabin was you decided to ask one of Jungwon's employee and it turned out to be Jungwon's secretary instead.)

Y/n:Excuse me!!*smile*Where is Jungwon's cabin??Since it's my first time here I don't know-

Secretary:He doesn't have any time for sl*ts like you!!He is a busy person.And who the hell are you!!You
don't even look Korean!!You think he has time for a brat like you who isn't even 50% equal to the Korean beauty standards huh??Who are you first of all?!!*rolling eyes*

Y/n:I-

Jungwon:She's MY WIFE!!And who the hell spoke to my wife like that?!!
Oh it's you!Look like you have alot of attitude huh??*glare*How dare you talk to Mrs Jubgwon like that huh?!!
*angrily*And I'm telling to others*holding your hand*She is MY WIFE!!And you talk bad to her I swear I won't spare anyone!!*boiling in anger*And you*look at his secretary* ARE FIRED!!!

Secretary: S-Sir I'm really sorry.Sir please forgive me!!I can't lose my job sir.*urge to cry*

Jungwon:You should have thought about that before talking to her like that!!

Y/n:It's ok Wonnie don't-

Jungwon:*look at you*Let's go to my cabin.

(He drags you along with him.)

Jungwon:Don't take anything seriously that she just said ok?!*look at you*

Y/n:*nodding*Ok but still I had to ask you why did you choose me??Like she said I don't even match the kbs!!*pouts*

Jungwon:*cups your cheeks*You are beautiful baby!!And that is why I fall for you every single day, every single minute, every single second!!You are so kind hearted!!Look at that even after she told all that to you, you are still ready to forgive her!!You are the most pure and innocent!!*smile*
And most of all I just love you.*peck your forehead*

Y/n:Thank you fir everything!!*smile*

Jungwon:By the way you're here??*raise eyebrows*

Y/n:I actually came to give you lunch that I made with all my love also I had to meet my husband also have a date in the evening with me boyfriend!!*smiel mischievously*

Jungwon:*arms around your waist* Oh is it??Then who am I??!*raise eyebrows*

Y/n: *arms wrapped around his neck* The person whom I'm cheating on with.*giggle*

Jungwon:But why are you cheating on them??*chuckle*

Y/n:They are just so dumb.*giggle*

Jungwon: Oh so I'm smart huh?!!*proud af*

Y/n:No actually you're dumb like them.*laugh*

Jungwon:Then let me show you what I can do!!*smirk*

(He quickly captured your lips with his as you smile between the kiss.The kiss was rough yet passionate as he pulled you closer deepening the kiss as he slide his hands inside your shirt.
As you gasped giving him the chance to enter his tongue tasting each and every corner of your mouth but soon the moment was ruined as someone entered Jungwon's cabin being done by seeing the view as you immediately pushed Jungwon away as he looked at tge person annoyed while you were looking down in embarresment.)

Jungwon:Hyung!!*whine*What a bad timing!!*pout*

??:Yahh!!Why are you blaming me now??Do all this in a private room or something not in the office!!*disgusted*

Jungwon:Fine fine!!*pout*

??:Here is the file you asked for!!*handing the file*

Jungwon:Thanks hyung!!*smile*

Please vote❤