8

Y/n:Aww he is so cute.*chuckle*
But they can't afford to send that little boy to school.*sigh*

Jungwon:Hmm.*look at you*You like kids I guess right??

Y/n:Yeah I love kids.*smile*

Jungwon:Ok then.*look at the other window*

Y/n:What??*look at him*

Jungwon:Since you love kids let's make a whole footbal team with only our kids.*smirk*What do you say Mrs Jungwon??*raise eyebrows*

Y/n:*looks away shyly*

(You return back home as you change back into comfy clothes and was sitting in the living room as you were playing witg Wonie as Jungwon came and sat beside you then carresses her head as he flashed his cute smile.Jake and Anaya came and sat on the couch on both of the side squeezing you and Jungwon in between.)

Jake:Just helping you to get close to your Y/n.*proud af*No need to thank me.*whisper*

Jungwon:Thanks hyung.*wink*

Y/n:Dii.*whisper yell*

Anu:Shh...Just sit quietly!!

Y/n:But there us space there. *pointing*

Anu:No I like this place.*smile mischieviously*

Y/n:*shaking her head in disbelief*

(All entered the living room one by one.)

Jake:How come all of you are here!!*raise eyebrows*

Mrs Park:Jay told us to come here!!

Jake;Oooo!!*nodding*

Jay:So guys i'm really excited to share this news that.*looks at Saniya*We ae going to be parents so you guys better be ready to welcome our new little member.*smile-

Mrs Parekh:Omo really??Humari Saniya pregnant hai??*smile*

Mrs Park:Wahh.*smile widely*I'm so happy for you both.*patting Saniya's back*

Everyone:Congratulations!!*smile*

Jay&Saniya:Thank you so much. *giggle*

(All were happy chit chatting as Aryan noticed Wonyoung as she looked at the same time.She quickly avoided his eye contact as she was embarrassed about the last time which had actually not happened at all.)

Aryan:(mind)Why did she look away??

(She got up and moved towards the terrace as well as Aryan stood up and followed her. He called out her name but she didn't look at him but blushed and looked away.She was about to leave but he stopped her by pinning her to the wall as she gasped.)

Aryan:Why are you ignoring me!??*deep voice*

Wonyoung:I-I'm not i-ignoring anyone!!*look away*

Aryan:*makes her look at her*Don't lie to me!!Tell me...Why are you behaving like this.

Wonyoung:B-Because.*look down*I'm embarrased about what happened last night.*pout*

Aryan:*chuckle*Embarrased??For confessing your feelings!??*look at her*

Wonyoung:OMG.*cover her mouth*Shit!!Did I also confess??*face palm*

Aryan:Why??What were you talking about??

Wonyoung:That means we didn't do "IT".*relief*

Aryan:*eyes widened*IT??What??

Wonyoung:Then why was I only in my inners??Why were you shirtless?!!*looks at him*

Aryan:What are you even talking about??Me being shirtless is that, it's my habit but I don't know about you.
But I swear I didn't or won't touch you without your permission.*looks down*I wouldn't do something like that!!

Wonyoung:Was it because I was drunk??*sigh*Might be.Afterall I trust you.*smile*

Aryan:Btw I didn't know that I would  about many secret when you are drunk.*smirk*

Wonyoung:*shyly look down*What did I tell??!!

Aryan:*imitating her*He is tall,  handsome, his are so attractive i want to kiss it all the time, his eyes make me drunk, that body, jawline wahh.
*laughing*

Wonyoung:*angrily pout*Yahh!!*embaressed*

Aryan:*coems closer*He is Indian as well right?

Wonyoung:*moves back*I-I

Aryan:*hands on her waist*You like him so much don't you??*smirk*

Wonyoung:*blushing mess*Yes so what??

Aryan:Huh??You like his surname as well??

Wonyoung:*loom away nodding shyly*

Please vote❤