10

Mrs Park:*chuckle*Yeah yeah I'll remember.

(Here Mr and Mrs Park, Jay, Saniya, Jungwon and Wonyoung are going back to Korea due to some work afterall the CEO of the company can't stay here and manage everything.But you are all sad because how will you stay without you kitty the next few weeks.)

Y/n:*pout*

Jungwon:You can*looks at you*come along Y/n.I will show you Korea.*wink*

Mrs Park:Yeah dear you can also come with us *smile*

Y/n:*looks at your parents*

Mr Park:Why are you looking at them??Me your father-in-law itself is ordering you to come with us!!*dramatically*

Y/n:*chuckle*How can I say no to my father-in-law!!*dramatically*

Jungwon:That means y/n is also coming with us.*big smile*

Mrs Parekh:Yes son your Y/n is also coming along with you!!*chuckle*

Jungwon:*scratching the back of his neck*

Jake:I will be leaving tomorrow as well aunty and uncle.*look at them*

Mr Parekh:oh ok son but come to Y/n wedding.*patting his back*

Jake:Sure uncle!!How can I miss my little brother and sister's wedding.
*chuckle*

Anu:Even I'm leaving tomorrow with everyone aunty.*pout*I don't want to go but I have to get back to work soon ir els my boss*looks at Jake*won't spare me.*giggle*

Mrs Parekh:*chuckle*Ok beta*smile*

Wonyoung:*whisper*Won't you come??

Aryan:No I will also get back to work tomorrow!!*whisper*

(All were busy talking so Wonyoung drags Aryan along with her to the terrace as the both sit on the couch as she pouts in disappointment.)

Wonyoung:Really you won't come??*teary eyes*

Aryan:*holding hands*Hmm I won't come!!I'm sorry baby!!*look at her*I hope you understand!!

Wonyoung:*pout*How will I stay without you around me for the next few weeks?!!

Aryan:*cups her cheeks*Just a few weeks then you will come back anyway.*smile*

Wonyoung:Hmm*nodding still pouting*

Aryan:Since you're going back I want goodbye gifts!!*pointing at his cheek*

Wonyoung:*lightly slaps his cheek*

Aryan:Yaaahhh!!*pout pointing at his cheek*

(She blushed as she puts a soft kiss on his cheek.He again pointed at his other cheek as she nodded her head as a no but he pointed again.She was about to place a peck but he turned his head causing her to kiss his lips instead as her eyes widen as she covered her lips with her hand being a blushing mess.)

Aryan:*touching hus lips*Wahh that was my first kiss.*shyly*

Wonyoung:*huts his shoulder playfully*

(He pulls her into a passionate kiss as he smiles in between the kiss as she kisses back.)

Next day at the airport

Mrs Parekh:Take care dear. *caressing Saniya and Y/n's hair*Call me regularly and don't skip any meals!!
Sleep early and be carefull ok.

Saniya:Don't worry ma.*smile* We will.Take care of yourself.

Y/n:You take care of yourself too.*kiss her cheek*

Mrs Parekh:*chuckle*Ok ok!!

Jungwon:Aunty where is Aryan?!Didn't he come??

Mrs Parekh:No he has some work son!
He has told goodbye to each one of you.*smile*

Jungwon:Give our regards to Aryan aunty.*smile*

Wonyoung:(mind)He didn't even come to say goodbye.*teary eyes*
Unnie I will go to the washroom!!

Anu:Oh ok.*look at her*

Jungwon:Y/n what is your seat no??

Y/n:MJ16*looks at ticket*

Jungwon:Oh.*pout*Mine is MJ13.Who has MJ14??

Jake:Me.*look at won*

Jungwon:Hyung.*puppy eyes*Can you exchange your seat woth Y/n?? Please Hyung!!

Jake:*rolls eyes*And what will I get instead??

Jungwon:Y/n who will sit beside you??

Y/n:I think Anu di.*thinking*

Jungwon:*smirk*Now what do you say??

Jake:Y/n's seat is mine.*happily*

Y/n:Wait wait what is going on here??

Please vote❤