In Tao Yaoyao's opinion, these TV programs are so naive as to die. Of course, it is also because there are not many plants in the entire interstellar, so as long as there is a plant in the TV program shot, this program will be sought after by the entire interstellar!

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 32 Healing Genetic Collapse 6

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Tao Xingxing, "How do you feel?"

  "Sister, I'm fine, I feel very relaxed in my body." Unexpectedly, the dark spot on his face was gradually shrinking.

  " That's good, it means that your gene collapse problem is gradually being solved." Speaking of which, Tao Yaoyao also used very strong tomato juice for Tao Xingxing, but for some reason, although Tao Xingxing absorbed It's over, but the effect is only one -third of that of the adjutant. Is it because of poor absorption ability, or is it because Tao Xingxing has strong genes in his body?

  Tao Yaoyao thought wildly for a while, and she observed the basement with mental power. The live broadcast in the basement was still the same. intend to show up.

  "Have you eaten yet?" Tao Yaoyao asked.

  "I've eaten it !" Tao Xingxing finished, and took out the empty bottle that he drank the nutritional supplement, "Thank you sister, it's delicious!"

  Tao Yaoyao touched his little head, and then took out the bottle Two sticks of boiled corn, "Come on , try this!"

  Tao Xingxing looked at the corn in front of him suspiciously, but he didn't recognize what it was.

  "This is corn, eat like this!" Tao Yaoyao took a bite directly.

  Tao Xingxing followed suit and took a bite, his eyes lit up immediately, he didn't even bother to say anything, he ate it directly, it was so delicious! It's really delicious.

  Tao Yaoyao also gnawed on the corn, she likes to watch others eat the delicacies she grows, this feeling is very fulfilling.

  At this time, Yaoteng quietly came down from upstairs. He wanted to get to know his son Tao Xingxing, after all, this little guy was already recognized by his master as his younger brother.   Tao Yaoyao didn't stop the two of them, it was getting so late outside, who came so late?

  Tao Yaoyao beckoned at him, Yaoteng knew that the master didn't intend to hide himself.

  Tao Xingxing saw a green plant staggering towards them, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and when he took a closer look, his eyes were not dazzled, really There was a plant swaying towards him.

  "Sister! Sister!" Tao Yaoyao chuckled, "Xing Xing, this is sister   's

  partner named Xiaoteng."

  "Partner?" Tao Xingxing's eyes lit up immediately.

" Tao Yaoyao looked at the living room, the two reclining chairs had been taken up by her Tao Xingxing, so she said directly, "Xiaoteng, get yourself a reclining chair."

  Then Tao Xingxing saw It was a very miraculous scene, I saw the demon vine throw a seed, and soon the seed grew into the shape of a deck chair.

  Originally, Tao Xingxing thought that the recliner under him was just made into a plant, but he did not expect that the one sitting under him was itself a plant. He was shocked, "Is the recliner alive?" A

  living plant! !

  "No, it's dead." Tao Yaoyao replied directly, if it was alive, she Wouldn't feel at ease sitting, wouldn't she?