Namjoon - bullying

Start from the beginning

He crossed his arms like he didn't say anything.

His words were upsetting me but I didn't show that to him. I'm not a perfect leader but I put so much into this group.

"I don't even think they need you. Seems like the younger members are more  attractive. Even your oldest member is better then you. You... your just... I don't know... a problem. Which is why I am here to fix you."

I hated how he was talking to me, like I'm some rubbish bag. Even though this was upsetting me. I didn't believe all of what he said. I took a deep breath.

"I'm not a problem. I wouldn't of been in the group if I was." I defend myself slightly rasing my voice.

He laughs at me.

"Sure... if that's what you think. Have you ever thought about what your members think of you? Hmm?" Jun woo stands up and walks close to my face.

"Have you ever thought your members not liking you? Perhaps they are just being nice to you because you know... your a leader blah blah."

"How would you know? You don't live with us" now I crossed my arms, looking directly at him.

He didn't seem bothered though.

Suddenly I felt pain on my cheek. Did he just slap me??

What the heck!

I put my hand on my cheek.

"Don't get leader mode with me. That's not gonna work. You are worthless. Get that in your dumb head. Don't let me get physically."

"Trust me.... you won't like it one bit."

He then opened the door, gave me one last look then left.

I just sigh.

What just happened? Why is he treating me like shit?

I'm fine with him not liking me but... this is going to far.

Do my members really not like me though? They would tell me right?

Maybe I am worthless.... no no no. I can't think that.

Don't listen to him, he doesn't know me.

Ugh, my head hurt and I've never been slapped before. I take a moment to myself before I heard the door open.

It was Jimin.

"Hey Hyung, are you okay? We got worried you was upset"  Jimin voice was concerned.

Was he admitting that he doesn't like me? Or that I was taking long?

"It's okay Jimin. I'm fine. We were just talking about what the plan was for tomorrow." I lied to him. I didn't mean too. I was just unsure what is happening.

"O-oh okay. Why is your cheek red hyung? Did he do anything to you?" He asks worriedly.

"No. Jimin don't worry. I am okay. I'm just really hot. Let's go back out there." I slowly grab his shoulders and turn him to face the door.

He just nodded. So glad he dropped it. I didn't know what I was saying.

I don't feel myself right now. Jun woo has really put me off and I can't understand it.

Sadly it go worse each day and week.

He kept blaming me for being slow and laugh when I made a mistake. He has started pushing  me when all the members leave. I have stay behind, why he makes me feel bad.

He still keeps mentioning my members not liking me. He said Taehyung thinks I'm boring because I'm always in my studio.

Apparently Yoongi thinks I'm too much and hates me being the leader. Jimin and Jungkook are too nice to me.