11

———

———

It was awkward as hell.

Sat together in a circle with a fire in the middle of them, Ji-su, Eunji and Nayeon sat with the main group.

Everyone was silent.

Cheongsan was looking at both Ji-su and Nayeon, Cheongsan glad that Ji-su took his offer into consideration, was surprised when he saw a scared and cowardly Nayeon, glued to her and Eunji as they all came to the rooftop.

Cheong-san was questioning why they bothered to bring Nayeon in the first place.

Gyeong-su was glaring at Nayeon, mostly because of her almost murder attempt on him

Nam-ra, was staring dead at both Ji-su and Eunji, and the two also giving the class president subtle glances. As if they were communicating.

The rest of the group were all curious as to how they even survived so long.

"𝗦𝗼..." Daesu spoke first, "𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲?"

Everyone stared at Nayeon, Ji-su and Eunji, waiting for their answers, Ji-su stared back, she was hoping that everyone would've just stuck to their own cliques, basically she didn't want any of them to talk to her.

Eunji stared at Ji-su, Ji-su stared at Eunji, the two looked like they were having a telepathic battle of who would talk first.

In the end Eunji won, meaning Ji-su had to talk

"𝗬𝗼𝘂,𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻,𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" Ji-su stared in Cheongsan's direction, "𝗛𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘀"

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀" Eunji continued, putting a long emphasis on the 'we' part, letting Ji-su know that  she was still mad about that.

"𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗚𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴-𝘀𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆." Ji-su ended

The rest of the group looked at Ji-su and Eunji in confusion, they were never there when Nayeon had attempted to murder Gyeong-su, which meant one thing.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺-𝗿𝗮" On-jo concluded, taking the words right out of all their minds.