𝟰

"𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻"——

"𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻"
——

Ji-su left the classroom, she didn't want to be in a class filled with people she barely knew who were gossiping about her and her family

She told herself, she shouldn't be surprised, this has happened to her plenty times before, but her classmates didn't realize how big the situation was, right now, Ji-su needed to see her father.

The bell had rung not long after she left the classroom, students roamed through the hallways as they were going for lunch, some students gave Ji-su weird looks as she scurried through the crowd, not apologizing as she pushed others out of the way, she wanted to get to her dad before anyt hing bad happened.

If only she wasn't being held back by Ms. Park...

"𝗠𝘀. 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸..." Ji-su said to her teacher, Ms Park knew she wanted to cry, Ji-su never cried infront of people, only to those she cared about, all of these people were gone now, first jinsu...her mother...now her father was getting arrested

"𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼..." Ji-su tried to walk out of the teacher's way, unfortunately Ms. Park kept blocking her.

She was now becoming angry, the teacher infront of her sighed and didn't say anything, In her eyes, she saw Ji-su as a troubled child, she thought that seeing her father right now wasn't going to help her.

Ji-su stopped complaining, she didn't even know why she bothered, she knew exactly did to hyeon-ju, she didn't care whetherit was an accident or not. Hyeon-ju deserved it, in fact, everyone in this damn school deserved what was going to happen to them, from the principal to the teacher, to the students.

"𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲...𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻,𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺..."

And with that she walked away from the teacher, walking far just enough for her to flee downstairs to the ground floor of the school, to be met with complete chaos.

She watched in slight pleasure as the apocalyptic events occurred, no police vehicles weren't seen on the campus so she assumed they had already left the district, that was good, she wanted her father to be safe, at least for now he was.

As students screamed in agony as they were being eaten alive, Ji-su walked around as if a child were frolicking in the grass minding it's business.

she stopped, a boy screamed in agony at her feet as another student ripped his guts out with it's teeth, Ji-su just stared at the student in pain with a stoic expression, she recognized the student as the boy who helped Gwi-nam almost assault her this morning, and ended up assaulting Eunji, so Ji-su just ignored his screams of agony as he was being annihilated, cursing him as she past him and the zombie eating him alive.

cracking of bones were heard from behind her, and when he fully turned he pounced, Ji-su didn't see it coming, snarling in her face, blood droplets getting everywhere, she had become cocky, not everyone was invincible for Ji-su had forgotten..

she still smelled human...

---
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱,𝟰