My Life In The Past

It's been a year since i moved out from my parents house... my friends keept telling me they were abusive but, i still can't see it.

Well, i better go to sleep...tomorow is my first day in this new job, and i also have to edit some videos.

1 year ago

-Y/N! Wake up!

-Wh-what? m-mom?

-It's 5 am honey time to wake up.

-What? Why?

-Because you have to look for work! i mean you don't want to be useless right?

-N-no, ok i'll wake up now.... just give me a second.

You wake um clean your face and put on your (f/c) [favorite color] shirt, and some jeans. You go to the dining room to get some breakfast and see your mom preparing you some eggs.

-There you go honey, you know i love you right?

-Yes, Thank you mom.

-Great, now come on! go!

You grab your coat and head out still not yet sure of what to do, your mom made you do this everyday until you "find a decent job" you previoulsy found a job as a painter and discussed with her about being a full time youtuber, but she and your dad said that it wasn't a "real job" and that you nedded to be more usefull for society.

You kinda agreed with them on this, you nedded a job fast, you had some money saved from school jobs and doing favors for neighbors, but if you wanted to move out, you would need more at least to cover the rent that your parents started charging you when you turned 18.

You roamed around the city for hours comming back at lunch, your father normally satyed at his office studying and working, also coming out to lunch or dinner. You enter the house and see your mom and dad at the table, without even saying hi to them you hear your father say:

-So have you found a good job yet?

-Well...I

-Don't even continue, that "well i" is a no

-W-what's for lunch?

-Sorry honey, i didn't make meat for you, i tought you'd eat out like yesterday (your mother says)

-I-it's ok... ill just make eggs.

-Just one egg! (your father grunts) unless you have the money to buy a new carton of eggs.

You make yourself one egg some rice and beans to eat. (if you don't recognise or find odd any of the food here it's because i'm brasilian)

-And try to study instead of doing your silly videos ok honey? (your mom says in a mocking tone)

-Ok mom....

You go to your room to eat, and you pass most of the day there.

That was pretty much how your days whent, sometimes a bit better, sometimes.....really worse

I wonder if you'll have any flashbacks of these days in the future....

Back to the present