Pilot episode

It has been a few days since Izuku was first brought into Hell and hired as an assassin, Izuku was talking with Loona when Blitzo came in with a bruise on his face and with a kid on a hospital bed, Izuku then said.

"Woah, what the hell is going on? and why is there a kid in hell? A human kid as well." Moxxie spoke up, saying.

"Because Blitzo doesn't even know what insurance is and we had to take him here, he is unconscious, hopefully." Izuku then shouted at him.

"HOPEFULLY!? WELL, I HOPEFULLY WILL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS IF HE EVER WAKES UP AND SEES US!" Moxxie stared at him with fear and said.

"Oh crumbs." Blitzo then said. 

"Alright, company meeting, come on Loona, we need you too, in case the kid is the target," Loona spoke up.

"Okay, Blitzo." she got up from her chair and walked to the office while on her phone, texting the guy who ordered the hit, Izuku sighed and walked into the office and sat down next to Loona, the two started talking again while Moxxie and Millie cuddled each other, Blitzo was pacing around the room, once he started talking they all turned their heads towards him, Blitzo said.

"Alright. I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie." Moxxie gave him a look, and Blitzo spoke again.

"Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how to get business drummin' up again?" Millie spoke up.

"What about a car wash?" Izuku then said.

"That's a good idea, I also have an idea myself, how about selling merch, like how Hell-tubers sell their merch at a ridiculously high price." Blitzo then said.

"This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? And Izuku, you got a good idea there." Blitzo then thinks for a second and says.

"What about a billboard?" Moxxie then rolls his eyes and says.

"We can't afford a billboard, sir." Blitzo then goes over to Moxxie and wraps his arm around his shoulder.

"Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." He then pushes him away and says.

"Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" He then turns on the T.V to show Blitzo whacking someone with a mallet, the next was Moxxie getting blown away from shooting a shotgun into a man's chest, and after that, it was Millie splitting a lady in half with a harpoon. and after that, it was Izuku skinning someone alive and Loona mauling a man to nothing, Izuku passed a popcorn bowl to Loona while Blitzo did the same to Millie, Moxxie looked at Blitzo with an angry look, Blitzo then said.

"Ahh, those were the good times." Moxxie then said.

"I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches." Blitzo looked at Moxxie with an offended look and said.

"Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!" Millie then spoke up.

"People love musicals, sir." Blitzo then turned to her, smiling, and said.

"Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doin' a musical. *does jazz hands* Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams as my dad did?" Moxxie looks at him with confusion and says.

"Sir," Blitzo then interrupted him by saying.

"'Cause, right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." Millie leaned toward her husband and said.