[³🦊] 𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗

the back of his head was resting against the cold tiles of the bathroom

the back of his head was resting against the cold tiles of the bathroom. from time to time, yeonjun kept his eyes closed and dense, gray clouds were leaving his mouth when he exhaled, after every time he took a smoke out of his cigar.

then, right after he got his dosage of toxicity that made his insides tingle and burned his throat and lungs, the male vixen passed the blunt to his other two mates, enjoying the aftereffect silently, until one of them would break the ice with a word or two.

they didn't look like they were eager to leave the bathroom early for classes. fuck them, it all felt too good to return to the same slumber state and hear other people talk nonsense, for hours, about things they wouldn't need in the future anyway.

besides, all three of them made sure to keep every male student outside so they wouldn't be bothered by any pissing or pooping sounds or other voices. they'd always do that. so, if they wanted to do their business, either went to the bathroom downstairs, or pissed themselves.

"so you finally get the chance to spend time alone with your crush, huh?" a deep, almost raspy voice finally broke the silence with a smirk pinned on his face. s.coups was talking to joshua. "i mean, you always wanted to sleep with mo hani, but i never imagined mr. joo would punch you in the balls to actually get you to do it."

joshua rolled his eyes at him with a playful smile and hit him in the shoulder with his fist. friendly. "shut the fuck up. i didn't do it because she already thinks of me as the worst influence of her life because of her stupid friend. but i almost kissed her at mark's party."

"but you were still cockblocked, so? i don't get why you want her so badly. first of all, she's a good girl, in contrast to you. then, she'll never sleep or be with you and it's not the right time to fall in love when you'll go to college anyw- no, i take that back," s.coups stopped and placed the blunt between his lips once again, for a short smoke this time, to continue his idea. in the meantime, yeonjun kept his mouth shut. "she will go to college and you'll probably end up arrested or something."

joshua grinned, "and you know why? i'll get caught in your car, on a sideroad when we'll leave the country, with you sucking on my dick." the boy started laughing, even though he got slapped over his head and kick on the side of his body by a grumpy s.coups that kept swearing at him.

"you wish, dipshit. i knew deep down you were a homo-"

"at least i got the chance to spend time with someone i like, unlike others..." just like a sly fennec, joshua turned the discussion towards their silent 'leader', who was too busy to lose himself in his thoughts than to actually pay attention to their usual bickering.

those thoughts of his were dark and dangerous, soaked enough in desire to bring back a certain picture in his mind that awakened all his senses.

a pair of plump, ruby lips that looked like heaven to him. so delicious and forbidden.

when smoking weed, he felt aroused. his body craved for a release. while his brain tortured him with tempting, sinful images of that pair of lips to the point where not even his usual one night stands satisfied him anymore.

as much as he wished to taste the climax, he couldn't get that specific image out of his head.

both boys turned to face him. "sucks to be in your boxers, hyung. why don't you talk to mr. joo to change your partner? you have him wrapped around your finger anyway." s.coups had a point.

and it was true, yeonjun had the entire school at his pinky, because his parents were financially supporting the school and every professor, even the headmaster were nothing but little slaves to him.

he was, indeed, the king and the absolute power.

no wonder why mr. joo was so taken aback by the fact that yeonjun actually apologized for something earlier. it was a miracle not even close to christmas.

"i don't want to." finally came the redhead's answer, while he opened his eyes. "he's a project partner like everyone else."

"are you... fucking with us?" joshua asked.

"what are you planning?" s.coups added. they both looked confused and almost shocked.

yeonjun let out a faded chuckle and straightened his back. his shoulders were a bit slouched and his posture was pretty much lazy. "paranoid much? i have nothing planned and i'm not joking. the man decided to make our lives easier since we're in our last year so, why would i bother throw a tantrum?" he shrugged nonchalantly.

the boys looked at him in awe, so fazed by his words. something smelled putrid about that. but at the same time, he sounded... honest. "but it's... beomgyu. he's the lowest excuse of a human being. everyone avoids him and for the sake of your reputation, you should, too." s.coups warned him like a big brother that wanted nothing but what's best for his younger sibling, in his own twisted, toxic way.

"s.coups is right, hyung. that guy is so weird and just... ew." joshua scrunched up his nose.

"but have you seen him doing something bad or weird until now? we were the only ones who made him look like that." yeonjun replied and threw the bud on the floor, stepping on it even though it wasn't smoked completely yet. he got bored.

"that's true, but he's still weird. and you get the chance to spend time with him and bully him outside school. can we tag along?" joshua asked, a little bit too excited.

yeonjun went to wash his hands and let out a sardonic laugh, "yea, only if you let me fuck hani once or twice." he bit back so full of himself, talking about that girl as if she was nothing but a piece of meat.

"fuck you, hyung. respectfully." joshua raised both his middle fingers at him with a fake smile on, before exiting the bathroom, all pissed.

"you shouldn't have said that. he really likes the girl and now he'll be like a crybaby all day and i have to deal with that..." s.coups sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"let him be, he'll get over it until tomorrow, when he'll ask me for a new pack of cigarettes." yeonjun sighed and dried his hands.

after that, they both exited the cramped space and headed back to the class.

when he entered, the first person his eyes landed on was none other than beomgyu. he spotted him so easily because he was sitting in his usual seat, face buried in his notebook, scribbling something on the white pages.

someone like beomgyu, in theory, could never do something weird and yeonjun was sure of it.

it was rare for him to fail in assumptions. rare to impossible.

and now, more than ever, when their eyes met for a fleeting moment before the younger looked elsewhere quickly, he knew that he wanted to do that project with beomgyu.

and he's not the man to miss his chances.