Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.

Start from the beginning

Meghana said with a smile, every morning sarth will wake up jiya and then meghana will help her to wear uniform and then she made her braids. Well sarth wanted to do everything but even tho he tried numerous times he still couldn't learn how to make braids.

So it was meghana who did it happily.

Sarth :- "I'll get ready too."

Meghana :- Sure.

Meghana nodded and smiled Sarth smiled slightly and walked out to his room. He had to record a song today so after dropping jiya he had to go to his studio.

He picked up the cup of his coffee which was already on the little coffee table in his room. Recently he was strongly addicted to coffee it helped him kick start his day.

He took a sip as he walked to his cupboard and picked a outfit, his whole wardrobe was new because everything related to the past he had burned That day.

He selected the black zip up hoodie and orange t-shirt, as he took out the outfit a small photo fell down sarth groaned and picked it up.

Thinking it was of jiya he looked at it with a smile but when he realized who's photo it was he frowned.

Sarth :- "Seriously what is this photo doing here?"

"I kept it there."

Sarth turned to see rakesh smiling at him.

Rakesh :- Sarth vahini's (Bhabhi's) photos shouldn't be in the store room they should be here, in your room.

Rakesh said calmly Sarth glared at the photo, Part of him wanted to crush the photo but the other part couldn't let him do it, so he just placed it on the table.

Sarth :- "I don't want this in my room ok Because there is no place for this here."

Sarth exclaimed with a scowl, Rakesh let out a sigh as he picked up the photo from the table.

Rakesh :- "Sarth Don't you think you should talk to vahini Once maybe she will....

But before rakesh could finish sarth harshly slammed the cupboard door shut, interrupting rakesh.

Sarth :- "Rakesh I. don't. care. I'm not going to let her back into my life so she can walk out again!"

Sarth argued, everyone and everything always tried to remind him of her.

Rakesh :- "Sarth that's just your fear and rage talking, we both know it's hurting you, so if you atleast talked to jhanavi vahini once...

Sarth :- DON'T TAKE HER NAME!

Sarth yelled as he glared at rakesh which made him step back a little

Sarth :- "We are not having this conversation rakesh ever again She is not important to me ok so please Don't you dare bring up her subject infront of me!"