Dangerous Liasions

(Conner Suit) 

(Conner Suit) 

Mikaelson House 

Conner was downstairs just like the rest of his siblings were when Kol say"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am."

"Oh, Kol. You know I can't be compelled." Rebekah say and Conner chuckles. Then Klaus comes in furious."You went after, Elena. What is wrong with you?"

"Here we go"

"Do you want another dagger in your back"

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks"Conner and Kol both say 

"Oh go back at starring at yourself"

"And who are you, our father?"Kol say.

"No, Kol and Conner,but you are in my house."

"Then perhaps we should take this outside."  Conner say showing his laser eyes. They both stared at each other when their mother called him. "Niklaus! Come"

Klaus bumps into Conner before going with his mother.

Conner smirks before slouching down on the couch.  Before getting a call from  Caroline.

"Miss me already, dear"Conner says with a smirk.

"Did you invite me to your stupid family ball?"

"A matter of fact...I did. Since my brother fancies you the most.  I have a plan to make him jealous." 

"Why do you want to make him jealous? What did he do to you?"

"Now that's my business."

Conner hangs up the phone letting out a sigh. When Kol looks at him

"So you bringing that blond girl that Nik fancies"

"No, I'm planning on killing her." Conner say with a smirk.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you. Unless you want a dagger in you back, brother. Besides...why do you care about her?"

"Because she's the only girl that Nik  loves most. If she dies. Nik suffers. I was thinking you could help me out."

"And spit right in the face of mothers rules? I'm in." 

"That's my brother."Conner say with a smirk having his arm around Kol's.

BALL

Kol and Conner were both drinking   a Bourban.

"The darling, girl is here."

Conner walks to Caroline grabbing her hand kissing it.

"It's an honor to see you, Miss Forbes."

"I need a drink."