CHAPTER6🖤🖤💜💜

V said: where are you taking me you idiot.
Jk said: to buy our wedding suit.
V said: but why
Jk said: cause tomorrow is our wedding

V said: but I thought you hate me because I annoyed to you.

They reached where the car was parked . Jk made V sit on car seat

Jk said: and when I said that I don't like you .
He said and hovered him
And you can never annoye me.

V was getting flustered but suddenly his smile fade away . He pushed jk away . Jk was shocked to see v like that . He was about to say something but V cutt him off.

V said: let's go we are getting late.
He said coldly

Jk said: baby what happened.
He said and lifted v chin from his fingers .
But v said nothing . Afterwards jk said nothing and got inside the car . When they were going to their way . Jk interwind their hands.

They reached the mall

Jk opened the door for V . V was giving him cold shoulder . Jk thought that V was upset from him because he was forced into this marriage . But he really love V . His sassyness ,his childish behaviour and his bickering. But jk felt that V was hiding something from everyone . That V people See is not real . it was totally fake . V was hiding his true self . Like he didn't want anyone to see . He was afraid . And now jk wanted to find out the reason why v was not talking to him.

They went inside the mall . Jk held V waist possessively . He glared at everyone who was looking at V.

Jk selected suit for both of them. Jk suit was black and v was white . V went to changing room for trying the suit. And jk was standing outside of the changing room . Because he was being possessive . The wedding suit has chain that stucked in v hair. He was struggling to take it off . When 20 minutes passed jk started getting worry so he knocked.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️