Chapter Twenty Five Continues

I was in a blown moment with his cock going into me; I couldn't count the amount of times I came from being mowled by his cock. Ajax told us to switch positions, and I was all fours on the couch when he jammed his cock inside me so that I had to hold on to the couch. It was so good that my eyes rolled and I collapsed on the couch with the way he was fucking furiously. It was like his life depended on it, and my hair was dragged back. I opened my mouth as he was fucking my senses.

I told him, "Daddy fuck don't stop." I heard a growl and didn't know it was coming from me. Ajax smirked and continued talking. He would rotate and pull and jam his entire cock inside. The feeling was amazing, and I came. He hasn't even come yet, and I was almost tired of fucking because I couldn't take it anymore.

I begged him to stop, which fell on silent pleas. He smacked my face, and gosh, it drew another orgasm from me, and I was drenched with my pussy juice down my legs. Tears rolled down my cheeks at the sensation of what I was feeling, and I was in no way able to walk tomorrow.

My ass jiggled and I was smacked, and his cock kept filling me to satisfaction, and I was going crazy with the whole thing inside me. I was losing my mind, and I wanted more despite telling him to stop. I was shaking and crying because it was amazing.

Mum had left the house and decided it was best she lived alone as she had fully recovered, and here I was being treated like a slutty little girl.
Ajax was just giving it to me without slowing down. He would bring out his cock and smack my clitter and enter at once. I told him to slow down, but that only led to more aggressive behavior from him. It's not like I wasn't enjoying it. I was getting the dick I wanted for months, and Daddy was making sure I was filled and satisfied.

I twitched my pussy and brought my hand down, rubbing the surface as he was fucking me. I touched his cock, and I came squirting on him. His whole body was soaked with my cum and juice, and he kept going until he loaded all his cum in me. When he had done that, I had an orgasm that made me faint for a slight moment, and when I got myself, Ajax smiled to himself and was proud he had made me lose my control.
He picked me up and went straight to the room to have some rest and continue the fun of sex.
He carried me on his hands and was jamming his cock inside of my juicy pussy and my boobs giggled while fucked. Ajax bent down and took a nipple inside his mouth and was sucking, twisting his tongue around it, twisting and biting my nipple. Fuck, I screamed hard as I came as my nipples are really sensitive and easily makes me horny.

He used one hand to hold me while fucking me up in the air and he kept going and going and I was cumin from the sensation of receiving a fucking big cock of his. It excited me as I was a slut for him and just him. He brought me down and pushed me to the wall and made his cock inside me and my body was having the impact of his brutal fucking. I couldn't take it anymore the pleasure was too intense for me. I begged daddy to stop fucking but received a harsh slap from him when it landed on my ass and I came instantly.

I was used by him and I didn't mind one bit, daddy gave his dirty girl what she wanted and it was cum so hard that I pass out from his cock fucking my senses away. I was thrown on the bed and before I could recover he fucked his cock inside my clit. My eyes rolled back and I thoroughly enjoyed it and knew I was used to max. He kept going calling me names that if being called would be pissed but hearing say those names added fuel to my rage for more sexual abuse from his big cock.

I growled my ass jiggling with my boobs swaying from the impact of his cock. He would sometimes slap me hard on the face and my ass. He abused me the way I liked it, I was a fucking hoe for my daddy. Daddy held my face and asked me to look at him as he fucks me. Seeing his face and hooded eyes brought another release from me and hearing those words from him and dirty noises we were both making increased my release again that nearly blacked me out.

He brought me in front of the standing mirror and asked me to watch as my pussy swallows his cock and when I refused at first as to test him, he brutally attacked my clit by forcing all in and out came a release from me. He smirked and asked me to look at our bodies being joined by his cock and my pussy taking him. When I saw how his cock was taking my cock inside and how erotic the sight was I came harder than ever before and I used my nails to tear his skin.  That made daddy to cum inside me and came afterwards.