Sword Brother

Halilintar.

His name is Halilintar.

No matter what forms or names he had came to be. He was given the chance to be an individual. A chance to fight alongside allies. A chance to feel. A chance to be more than just a weapon-

"You are mine now..."

And then he was back in his prison.

Torn painfully away from his home.

Forced to fight his allies with no regards about his thoughts. He will always just be a tool in the face of power-hungry aliens.

But he was more than that.

He was sure of it.

He was...

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally got rid of them all."

He felt a pulse... he had no physical form... he was nothing but an ethereal being at the moment. But he could see what his current master could and through the glowing red eyes of the Princess of Gur'latan he saw all his allies- unconscious and his former master on the ground, unmoving.

All their power watches now in pieces.

There was red everywhere...

They couldn't be...

"YOU LIED TO ME!" And suddenly Fang was in front of them, tears running down his face and expression full of horror and guilt.

He felt rage.

At least he hope it was his.

And not Kira'na who grabbed Fang harshly by the arm, "Silence, Fang. You don't have to feel sorry for those weaklings-"

"THOSE WERE MY FRIENDS! YOU PROMISED THEY WOULDN'T GET HURT-"

"This is war." She said, tone turning dangerously close to anger, "Sacrifices must be made for the peace of this planet. We cannot have a mere human hold such dangerous powers-"

"That human protected everyone and every alien against monsters like you- agh!" Fang was pushed to the ground and Halilintar felt his power pulse as the sword was pointed to the alien's throat.

"Be grateful that I have spared you." She said coldly, "Guards, lock him up."

.

.

.

.

.

And that was the last time he saw any of them.

.

.

.

He couldn't do anything. Forced to do Kira'na's bidding as the ruler turned into a tyrant, letting the power consume her into believing that everything she does was for the peace and prosperity of Gur'latan.

She reigned as a fearful leader for years while the people cower from her and her power.

They look at Halilintar's lightning in fear instead of hope.

And it pained him.

.

.

.

.

"Why won't the element merge with me?!" Kira'na screamed at the alien scientists who shrunk behind their papers.