"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24 ★"

I woke up in same as yesterday, I just wish I wouldn't wake up, I wish everything would just remain a bad dream, but this is the harsh reality. My room was messy but I didn't care anymore, I wiped the tears that came out when I saw the happy picture of the two of us.

Why do you have to be his son zee, of all people why you? I closed my eyes and leaned on the edge of my bed, I didn't notice last night that I fell asleep.

I looked at the door when someone pushed a white envelope inside my room, I stood up and took it.

Nuw, I know that you're not ready to accept everything, dad and I are just here waiting for your return, I'm here as your brother, I won't hurt you, you'll never be hurt again; It was Liam's voice, I didn't speak anymore and went back to where I sat earlier, I don't know if I can accept him as my brother, I know that he suffered too, but it's not easy to accept everything.

Leave me alone Liam; I said to him, I don't want to see them, I don't want to see anybody. I closed my eyes and let the pain stay, no matter what I do, it won't go away, it's not that easy to heal a wound, especially if it's deep. The only way is to live with it.

( “ MAX POV ”)

I throw the bottle angrily, how did everything turn like this.

Max, please stop it; I pushed dad angrily.

It's because of all of you, because of you that everything has become like this, is it worth it dad? What did you get when you did this thing; I told him, he bowed his head.

Max, it's not your fault, it's all my fault, let me fix, don't punish yourself son; I shook my head and my body fell to the floor.

That's where you're wrong dad, why do I have to pay for what you did, I was the one who suffered because of what you did, Nat was angry and I hurt my friend, why do I have to pay for your sin, why? I screamed at him, my tears started flowing again, everything we shared just disappeared like a bubble and now there's a big chance that I will lose Nat too, everything disappeared just because of one mistake.

I'm sorry max; I shook my head.

Don't apologize to me, if you want to apologize, go apologize to Nunew, you didn't just ruin his life, dad, you ruined the trust he gave me, even if you apologize to him, I know he won't forgive you, because if I'm in his position, I can't forgive you either; I said, he smiled sadly at me.

No matter what will happened, I will continue to apologize to him, until he forgives me, but I hope the day will come when you forgive me too; I just bowed and didn't answer, I hope that day will came dad, I hope I can forgive you but I can't do it for now, it's too hurt, to depressing, He leave after he said those, I punch the wall very hard, I sat on the floor, it was too much trouble, too much pain, I saw the blood flowing in my fist.

(“ ZEE POV ”)

I was looking at them angrily, granny called me this morning, their now Infront of me.

What else do you need from me? I angrily  said.

Zee, listen to us first; I shook my head and stood up from my seat, there were many wounds on my hand but I didn't care, I hurt him, my father hurt him, my family was the cause of all his suffering and his pain.