"★ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20 ★"

{“ SOMEONE POV ”}

To late to change everything, we cannot have the life that was lost to us, we can't erased the bad memories that was left on us, we can't move forward because we're all stuck on this situation, If I have a choice I hope everything can be restarted, I just want to be with him and our mother but it's impossible for everything to happen, Every night I see what happened, his tear's his begging and mostly my mom, I hope that it was all just a bad dream.

Where did you go? I looked at dad and sat on the other couch, I took a deep breath before speaking.

To him; He immediately looked at me, I know that he wanted to see him too but it wasn't time yet.

Did he see you? I shook my head, he was mad at me and I know he still feels that way until now.

No, last time I saw him, he's still mad at me, it's not the time yet, I'm confused dad, I don't know what to do now, he's happy with him and I don't want to ruin that, he's been hurt many times and I know that he'll be hurt completely if he will know this; He lowered the magazine he was holding and took a deep breath.

He investigated what happened, I was able to stop others but not all, he knew something but not the whole thing; I just leaned on the head board of the couch and looked at the picture of the two of us.

When he see you does he changed? I nodded and smile a little.

He became like you, handsome and fierce; He smiled and pick up the glass of water.

Keep an eye on him, I won't let them hurt him again, be careful too, we don't know that they might already know we're here; I just nodded.

Should we let him be with that man? I asked, he nodded.

He has his own plan son, no matter what it is, I will support him even he stays with that man's son, after all that boy doesn't know anything; I took a deep breath and nodded.

I'll go take a rest dad; He nodded and I immediately stood up and went upstairs. I'm watching him for awhile now.

{“ NUNEW POV ”}

When zee arrived at the condo yesterday, he immediately explained to me what happened, I said to him that I'm not mad because everyone has x, it's noon and I'm here now with Nat, I'm still not used with his behavior he was so quiet not his usual behavior.

Hey! you've been like this since yesterday, tell me what's really happened? I asked nat, he looked at me for a moment, I saw tears on his eyes.

You're crying? Tell me who made you cried; I said, he immediately hugged me while his sobbing quietly.

Max didn't talk to me anymore nuw, I don't know what the problem; He says, I patted his back gently and took a deep sighed.

Maybe he's just doing something, you know he's working now; I told him.

I'm afraid, what if he's tired of me, what if he doesn't want me anymore; I looked at him in the eye.

What's wrong with you!” don't think like that, even though max always got angry, he won't give up on you just like that, he loves you, that's how I know him; I told him, his sniffing and nodded eventually.

Maybe I just thought too much; He said, I wiped his tears.

Time will pass and he will come to you; I said, I want to enlighten his mood.

Thanks nuw; I shook my head and patted his shoulder.

No matter what happened your always my brother Nat; He smiled and I did they same.

Let's grab a drink tonight in James place; I said to him, he smiled and nodded right away.

It's been awhile since we last visit that place; he said, that's true since zee and I became lover I never visited that place again and I know same as him because max didn't agree that he goes to the bar.

{“ MAX POV ”}

I didn't talk to Nat for a few days, I wanted to be prepared for what could happen. What happened didn't go according to my plan, Drake saw Zee and now I'll meet him at this coffee shop, I want to know about what happened back then and who else was involved, I knew that he had a big part in what happened even my dad but there's more, I just don't know what the real reason is and why they did that thing to them, I can't find the root of what happened and I hope he knows.

Max,” I saw him entering the coffee shop, he still they same I heard from zee that he already talk to Drake yesterday.

Have a seat; I said, he seated right away.

Max, I'll go straight to the point, I know that you know something that's why you want to see me here today, but I'm not going to tell you anything either, it's not the right time I'm not ready and zee is especially not ready; He said, I frowned, how did he know that was my intention.

That's right, I know the truth, but I just don't understand why you did that, what the real reason and you agree to do that; I said, he took a deep breath.

I did that so zee would be mine, believe it or not, I didn't even know that I would do such a thing max, I was about to back out but it was too late, I have no choice; He said, I grabbed his collar.

You have no choice? you have a choice drake, you can choose to leave but you didn't; He removed my e hand that was holding him.

I have no choice max, If I won't do it zee won't became mine; He said sadly.

Is it worth it Drake? End of the day he won't became yours either; I said, he smiled sadly.

I'm selfish back then, I didn't think that what we did cause lot of pain on him; He took a deep breath and bent over his head to the table.

I'm to shameless isn't it; He says, I didn't answer and just watching him.

We can't change everything drake, truth will come out eventually; I said, he nodded.

I just learned yesterday that he became zee's boyfriend, too funny, faith played with them, I felt sorry to him when he will found out the truth; He said, I'm not shocked learning zee and Nuw become lover's, but he's right we don't know what will happened to there relationship once this truth will come out.