21. Children of flowers

This chapter was going to go one way but I decided as I wrote it to go a different direction.

Y/N didn't speak as they approached the motorcycle just a weird and uncomfortable air roamed between them -Y/N Before we go...give me your hand- Kirishima said as he looked at Y/N in a distinguishable way -Um sure- Y/N gave his Right hand to Kirishima, He looked down at Y/Ns palm smiling and for a tiny second, rose his gazed into Y/Ns eyes, Kirishima began to trace with his finger the lines that composed Y/Ns palm touching it so softly he could barely feel Kirishima- Don't- Y/N tried to speak but Kirishima cut him off softly with a calm and welcoming voice - Don't worry ok, nothing wrong will happen- His words were like a soft melody that dance in Y/Ns ears and his smile was as welcoming as the sunlight in a spring day. Kirishima's finger finishes tracing his palm and continues to go up his arm into his biceps, he then grabs Y/Ns arm rubbing it softly -You have gotten stronger- he then holds Y/Ns hand softly intertwining each other's fingers he looked up at Y/N with a dazzle unrecognized before he smiled and got closer -See nothing terrible happened, you did not have to hurt yourself... you are not a danger to me or those around you...and I think you are a great hero- his breath was so close to Y/N's face the warmth felt weird but not nasty he smelled Kirishima's "manly" cologne -...Let's just go...- Y/N said as he held his breath and let go of Kirishima's hand, he was terrified of Kirishima... he hated him for that reason because he made him feel like he could love again as if he was not a terrible person that he truly was, Kirishima was the embodiment of what he hated most "so happy and joyfully, easy-going and somehow always capable of seeing the best in people... 

"I wish my life was like that... I wish I didn't have to take care of Hanashi I wish I had my own life for once, I wish I did not have this curse this thing that kills me every day... I hate the way he makes me feel, so vulnerable when he stares into my eyes his red tainted eyes like a cathedral glass so holy, so saint, so pure... like a child who saw no evil in anyone, he is like a benevolent god... I was not too fond of that feeling, that I have no control over myself or those around me, of my own emotions...he also made me feel this way ...Tenko... with his godly sculpture with his holy eyes that stared at me like a sinner begging to be free from his sins... this is not love he feel... its pity for me like Tenko once did I think... all heroes have that hero complex that makes them feel like if they can save me from myself but they can't...Kirishima can't stop the hatred I feel for myself... I'm pathetic to think Kirishima could care for such a hideous thing like me... All I hear when I look at him is them talking to me -Don't kill us- -You have a villains quirk- -Kill yourself society would do better when you die- -Your existence is despicable- -All you do is your own fault- I looked at Kirishima and all I see is Tenko but this burning feeling in my heart won't go away... Tenko had never touched me like that even when we were together"

 -Y/N!- Kirishima said as Y/N looked down lost in his own thoughts -You doing ok?- -Yeah let's just go- Kirishima saw Y/N turn around and sat on his bike his long hair covering his shoulders, Kirishima sat down put his face on his back, patted his shoulder, and softly spoke -Let's go-

*******

They arrived at U.A and when they did they saw Mina, Zero, Bakugo, and Denki waiting outside -Fuck I forgot to tell them I was going out - Y/N stopped and let Kirishima get down, Mina ran to Kirishima as she shouted to him -where have you been, you never told anyone and we were worried!- she began to punch his shoulder as her face turn bright pink in a bit of anger -Yeah dude we were all worried even Bakugo- Denki said -Tsk- were the only words of the little rat next to him spoke, that is how Y/N looked at Bakugo as a rat who won't stop crying - Yeah and you didn't tell us you too were hanging together- Sero said as he pointed to Y/N all of them looked angry and had not the friendliest faces, Y/N Notice but he had endured worst thing had been done upon him before by this point in his life he embraced the hate and dislike knew how to respond -Kirishima I didn't know you did social hours and helped the mentally ill- -Y/N!- -What did you say?!- Mina and Bakugo shouted said as both walked toward Y/N ready to punch him, Mina was not in a good mood today and she really wanted to punch someone -Yeah you heard me- Y/N looked her up and down -Well I'll be leaving now, you can handle the ret*****- Y/N use a not so friendly word that led to Kirishima grabbing his arm and pushing Mina away a little to be in the middle -Hey don't use that word and sorry guys just let me talk with Y/N before he goes- Sero grabbed Mina and Bakugo and walked away but it was clear that they were hiding and listening at the conversation -I better go, I'm not welcome here- -Yes you are because I want you here with me but you need to be nicer, They will accept you as my friend just be the real you...like when you are with me- Y/N just looked at Kirishima who slightly rubs the back of his neck -You are my friend and I care about you but we need to control that venom of yours, especially on my friends- -What is this about being friends?- Y/N said as his fear started to crawl into his neck and squish his heart -I have told you before that you are my friend don't you believe me?- -...Well not really I don't really have friends and I don't care for people who aren't Hanashi- Y/N said as he looked to the other side of the road when suddenly two big arms wrap around him making him flinch almost causing him to stab Kirishima on the neck with his long nails that almost created a poison dagger -I care about you a lot... you are so different, smart and I know deep inside you, you care for others... I know people have hurt you but I want to show you that I care for you and that I love you- "love!... love?..." -And friends hug each other... I know you dislike physical touch but I think you really need a hug- He said as he smiled and looked at Y/N his faces were close together as Kirishima hang himself from Y/Ns shoulder -Yeah... whatever I care about you too...Let me go...now- -Not until you say you love me too- -...I don't say cheesy stuff like that even if... it's just in a... friendly platonic way...I only use the word love with Hanashi- Y/N felt his breath get faster -You know people say kisses are intimate but I prefer hugs they make me feel fussy and happy and maybe I can help you feel less crappy about whatever happened before or maybe about stuff you are going throw at the moment- -...Fine, I'll tolerate you... N...now let me go- Y/N pushed Kirishima as he let go -I'll text you... ok?- -Fine...bye- Y/N quickly speeds off leaving only a cloud of dust and gas behind.