Seokjin: morning.
Everyone: morning!
Laila: today is your date with Y/n right?
Seokjin: I don't know if it is a date but I will admit my feelings. She thinks we are just friends now.
Aislinn: She is such a lucky girl to have you!
Hobi: You have me!
Aislinn: When was the last time you took me on a date?
Hobi: ......
Aislinn: Exactly! I wish I had Seokjin.
Y/n: sorry I have him.
She said coming down the stairs. Seokjin smiled at her. She smiled back.
Hobi: AND YOU HAVE ME! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! If you want a date then we will go on one after the mission.
Aislinn: Yeah, whatever.
Grace: we have a fight bitchs.
Namjoon: You all have your girlfriends while I have no one! This is so unfair. *pout*
They all laugh at what he says.
Namjoon: yah! Stop laughing at me!
Taehyung: yeah yeah. Sooo... . Seokjin, when are you leaving for your date?
Seokjin: after breakfast.
Y/n: it's a date?
Seokjin came up to her and move the hair that was out of place which gave her butterflies.
Seokjin: Yes.. If you want..
Y/n: of course I want it!
Seokjin smiled at her cuteness. They all ate their breakfast and after they were done, Y/n went to change into something more nice because she was in her pj's.
After they got ready they went out. First Seokjin took her to a lot of places throughout the day. The mall, his favorite place, then went to a beach. It was beautiful. They hangout there for a while. They played and walked around the sea and beach. when they get tired they drop on the sand best to each other.
Seokjin: I don't usually have this much fun with someone. I want this to last forever. I want you to be by my side forever.
Y/n: Of course I will always be by your side. No matter how far we are from each other we will be right there next to each other.
Seokjin smiled hear her words. It was sunset and Y/n was getting a bit hungry.
Y/n: Seokjin. Can we go somewhere to eat? I am hungry!
Seokjin: Of course, I know just the place.
Y/n: yay let's go!
Seokjin: get in the car.
They both drove off to the restaurant. It was a 15 min drive. When they got there Seokjin had a special table prepared for them. They went in and Seokjin put his one hand on her eyes and took her hand in his other hand. Now y/n can see.
Y/n: Seokjin! I can see! Let go.
Seokjin: I am here to guide you now trust me.
Y/n: ok where are we going? It is just a restaurant.
Seokjin: yes but I had the manager prepare a special place for us.
Y/n: oh.
Seokjin: Follow my lead.
They got to their table and Seokjin slowly let go.
Y/n: wow so beautiful!
Their table looked over a beautiful beach. The sun was also setting so they got to see the sunset from this view. Their talked had a couple candles and a vase in the middle full of rose. It is a very romantic spot.
Seokjin: I had it prepared just for you!
Y/n: you are the best.
Y/n hugged Seokjin. He stood there shocked but then hugged back
Seokjin: should we eat now?
Y/n: yes please!
Seokjin ordered what he and Y/n like to eat and the waiter left taking their order.
Y/n: the view is beautiful! I love it.
Seokjin: I knew you would but there is something or rather someone more beautiful than the view.
Y/n looked at him and knew what he was going to say but went along with it.
Y/n: really? Who?
Seokjin: me of course *smile*
Y/n: *rolls her eyes* yeah yeah.
Soon the food came. They ate their food and now water dessert.
Seokjin: Waiter, can we get ice cream?
Waiter: yes. It will be right with you.
The waiter got ice cream and gave it to them and left. They were eating while enjoying the view. There was a nice cold wind outside and it felt so nice. Seokjin was just staring at Y/n with little sparkles in his eyes.
Seokjin: Y/n. Do you only see me as a friend?
Y/n: what do you mean?
Seokjin: I mean I like you. In fact I fell in love with you. I don't want to just be friends.
Y/n heart fluttered hearing this. She also fell in love.
Seokjin: when I first saw you when we kidnapped you, I immediately thought "wow she is beautiful, I don't want to hurt her" so I convinced the group to catch your dad without hurting you. After seeing you dad did not come I decided to let you go because we did not need you anymore but I wanted to keep you with me. When I found out your dad was selling you I decided to get you from your dad. The group also thought it was a good idea since you can give us more information about your dad but I only wanted you.
Y/n:...oh....w-wow. I-I also love you. I also liked you from the day I saw you, but I guess I never looked into it. The more I spend time with you the more I fall for you. *blushes*
Seokjin: really? You really love me back?
Y/n: yes. Who would not like Mr.worldwide handsome?
Seokjin: *chuckles* That is right! I am handsome. The most handsome mafia in the world.
Y/n giggles a little after hearing this. They continue eating their ice cream and talking. Then Seokjin noticed that there was ice cream close to her lips. He got up and came close to her and wiped it off with his thumb. Then looked into her eyes. He did not realize they were this close to each other. They both looked into each other's eyes as if time had stopped. Seokjin then looked at her lips and back at her. He slowly came closer and kissed her. She kissed back. They kiss a long slow passionate kiss. They were both lost in the kiss. Soon the waiter came.
Waiter: *fake cough*
They both broke the kiss. Seokjin sat back at his seat.
Waiter: Here is the bill. I hope you had a nice time here.
The waiter bowed down to them and left. They both looked away in embarrassment.
Seokjin: Let's go home, it is getting late.
Y/n: yes let's go. The nights are colder than the day.
Seokjin: yeah.
Seokjin took her hand in his and they both left for his car. There was an awkward silence in the car but then Y/n yelled in excitement.
Y/n: Seokjin! Stop the car! Please!
She said while looking out the window. Seokjin was confused but stopped the car.
Seokjin: ok, but w-
Before he could he could finish, Y/n ran out of the car. Seokjin got out and saw her dancing on the snow. It was snowing. Y/n saw him and pulled him in the snow with her.
Seokjin stood there smiling at her while she played in the snow like a little kid. He chuckled seeing her cuteness. She then threw a snowball at him.
Seokjin: Yah! Y/n!
Y/n: haha!
Seokjin took a snowball and threw it at her but he missed.
Y/n: haha! You're a mafia and you don't know how to ame correctly. *laughs*
Seokjin: just wait.
Seokjin made another snowball and ran after her trying to catch her. After a while snowball fight they down on the snow laughing.
Seokjin: That was so much fun! I did not expect today to snow but that just made things better!
Y/n: I know! It's so beautiful when it snows. I love it. It feels like we are in a winter wonderland.
Seokjin: You're right. Let's go home before we catch the flu.
Y/n: ok.
They both got in the car and drove back home. When they got home they saw that everyone one was in the dining room. They tried to sneak upstairs so they don't have to deal with them but...
Hobi: oh hey you 2! You're back! Why are you sneaking upstairs?
Y/n: umm......
Seokjin: because... um... We are tired.. Yeah we are tired.
Jimin: Tried or something else? *smirks*
Seokjin: JIMIN!
JIMIN: hehe. It would make sense.
Grace sleepily:what are you all doing at 4 in the fucking morning?
Yoongi: hi babe. They love birds just got home from their date!
Grace still sleepy:oh I want sleep so bye
Yoongi: ok babyyy. Wait for me! I want to cuddle
Grace:Okay then cutie I'll wait for you.
Yoongi: ok. Let's go. I can't wait

They left to go upstairs and cuddled. Y/n and Seokjin were still down stairs with the others.
Taehyung: sooo... . . How was the date? Did you kiss?
Seokjin and y/n looked at each other and looked away.
Y/n: our date was fine. Let us go please.
Jungkook: Let them go. I know how their date went.
Seokjin: no you don't.
Jungkook: you 2 kiss in a restaurant looking over a beautiful place.
Y/n: h-how did you know? You were with nishat the whole day today weren't you?
Nishat: That is right! You were with me the whole day so how did you know?
Jungkook: I have my ways. 😌
Nishat: weird.
Y/n: very weird.
Laila: ok you can go. We have Jungkook.
Y/n and Seokjin looked at each other then went upstairs to their room
Jungkook: love bride.
Nishat: They are cute together.
Jungkook: like us. *bunny smile*
Nishat chuckles at his cuteness. Y/n and Seokjin go into their room.
Seokjin: baby... can we cuddle? I want to.
Y/n: of course. I will go change first back into my pj's.
Seokjin: ok, I'll too.
They both go change.

Y/N POV
When I came back from changing I saw Seokjin laying in bed. I would say in a.....Very beautiful way. I laughed seeing him like this. He was taking up the whole bed space tho. I came up to him and without waking him I moved him. I lay down in the space I had but Seokjin moved back and used me as a body pillow. "This boy" I thought to myself. I still think even if he is using me as a pillow, he still looks so cute. Cuter than Grace's cat. Yoongi (Armys would understand what cat I am talking about)

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
To be continued