Married to a mafia?

Author POV
Taehyung went back to their mansion. The group started talking about what to do but Seokjin was distracted thinking about y/n.
???: Seokjin hyung! Hello!
Seokjin: jungkook. You're up! It is 8 in the morning.
Jungkook: so? I don't care!
Seokjin: ok go eat your breakfast.
Jungkook went to the kitchen skipping like a baby.
Seokjin: Hobi, since you're a spy, I want you to keep an eye on y/n to make sure she does not tell anyone.
Hobi: ok then. I will go out everyday and see what she is up to.
Seokjin: hmm. We will talk later.
"I actually want him to follow her because I want to make sure she is ok. She is so beautiful. I can't stop thinking about her. What is this feeling?" He thought to himself while walking to his room.
Back to y/n. She got back home and saw her dad on the sofa watching TV. Then her mom yelled at her.
Y/n's mom: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL NIGHT?!
Y/n: I-I... . I was-
She felt a hard slap on her cheek. Her mom slapped her.
Y/n's mom: I don't want to hear it. Go to your room! NOW!!
Y/n ran up the stairs. She did not cry but was hurt. She never did anything to hurt them but they hurt her. She crawled up into a ball and stayed like that until....ring... . Ring... her phone rang. It was Felix. She did not answer as she did not want to talk to him because she knew he would mention their parents... sorry, his parents. Soon the phone rang again. It was Grace and Aislinn calling from the group chat. She answered and heard a male voice yelling in the background... it sounded like... like.... Jimin....
Grace: hello y/n!
Y/n: h-hello... who is yelling?
Grace: um... i-it is j-just a movie. *nervous laugh*
Y/n: oh ok. It sounds familiar. Anyways.
Y/n, grace, and Aislinn talk for a while. Then they cut the call and y/n is hungry by now because she did not have breakfast so she goes down to grab a snack.
Time skips
A week has passed but both Seokjin and y/n still think of each other all the time. Y/n always feels like someone is always following her. She does not think much of it. One day she comes home from work and finds her dad talking to Taehyung and another guy.
Y/n pov
"Why is my dad talking to Taehyung and another guy? Why are they here? Who is that guy?" She thought and asked.
Y/n: dad. Why are they here?
Y/n's dad: I sold you to Kim Seokjin. They are here to pick you up.
Y/n: WHAT?!
TAEHYUNG: Hi, I am Taehyung and this is Jungkook.
Y/n: I know who you are, just not Jungkook. Anyways, am I going with them now?
Y/n's dad: yes. Go get ready and pack your bags.
Y/n: bu-
Y/n's dad: NOW!
I went up and packed my bags. I was tired of staying like this. With my dad abusing me. With my parents hating me. Maybe I will finally get a nice life with people who want me. Who loves... I don't even know if they would like me or not but I don't care. At least I am getting a new life. After a few minutes I am done and ready to go. Taehyung and Jungkook take me to the car and drive me off. My parents did not even say goodbye to me. It was quiet in the car until my phone rang. I saw it was Felix. I picked it up.
Y/n: Felix. Hello.
Felix: hi, umm. I have a question...
Y/n: yes what is it?
Felix: So you know your friend's brother, right?
Y/n: which friend?
Felix: grace.
Y/n: oh, let me guess. Do you want Hyunjin's number?
Felix: how-..... Well... yeah... .
Y/n: ok ok. I will text you. Also you like him.
Felix: Shut up! *hangs up*
I laugh to myself. Jungkook looked at me and said from the back of the car.
Jk: Who is that? Your brother?
Y/n: yes. He is gay.
Jk: oh ok.
Taehyung: I thought I told you she had a brother?
Jk: You know I don't remember things.
Taehyung: Yet you know everything about everyone.
They laughed and I looked out the window and smiled. Soon we made it to the mansion. We went in and the next thing I saw made my jaw DROP!
Grace: Hi bestie. What's up? *smirks*
Grace, and Aislinn were sitting on Yoongi and hobis lap drinking wine!
Y/n: The hell? What are you doing on Yoongi's lap? And Aislinn! What the hell are you doing! Why are you sitting on hobi? What the hell?!
Grace:Yoongi is my bf and Hobi is Aislinn's bf.
Y/n: AND YOU DID NOT PLAN TO TELL ME?! WHAT THE HELL!
Aislinn: We can't. They are mafias. We can't go around saying that they are our bf's.
Y/n: well I am-
*loud noise and screaming sounds*
Y/n: what is that noise?
Grace: you do not want to know. You remember Laila from high school right?
Y/n: yeah of course.
Grace: well... she is Jimin's gf and you know how flirty Jimin is right?
I widen my eyes thinking about them doing... .. 'It'.
Y/n: you don't mean... that....they are-
Jk: Jimin is seriously crazy. I am going to go before someone gets pregnant.
I stood there in shock.
Soon after fighting with my friend for a while Namjoon told me that Jin wants to see me in this office. I went up to his office and saw him working. I knocked.
Seokjin: come in.
I came in and stood in front of him.
Seokjin: You are going to be my wife.
Y/n: WHAT?! WE JUST MET AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ME?!
Seokjin: *smirks* Who would not want to marry you?
He says while coming closer to me.
Y/n: I-I-
Seokjin: It is not a marriage, we are not really getting married.
Y/n: oh then what did you mean by ''you are going to be my wife?''
Seokjin: My parents want me to get married, but since I don't want a useless person around, you will also join the girls with the gang.
Y/n: THEY ARE IN THIS MAFIA GANG?!
Seokjin:Yes? They don't do many missions since we take care of most of the missions we get. The help with the biggest ones. They help us fight off or attract the enemies that are most powerful.
Y/n: ok so... you want me to join this mafia gang or whatever.
Seokjin: Yes, I will assign a different member to train you everyday and I will test how good you are at the gym when I go there at night.
Y/n: ok. When are we getting m-married?
Seokjin: sometime next week.
Y/n: ok.
Seokjin: You will start training after we get the whole marriage thing out of the way. Going down stairs Grace will show you your room until marriage.
Author POV
After y/n left the room and Seokjin smiled to himself "even if it is an arranged marriage, I am glad it is with you." He thought. "What am I thinking? I can't fall in love. It is a waste of time" he thought and went back to work. Over to y/n, she went down and stood in shock for a while. She saw Grace making out with yoongi. She was not used to all of them being her friends' bf's. Then she spotted someone and decided to be a snitch.
Y/n: Lalia!
Lalia: Omg y/n! It had been so long!
Y/n: I know. Also you are Jimin's gf, right?
Jimin glared at to make her not tell. Y/n smirked at him.
Lalia: Yes, why?
Y/n: I was just thinking. You 2 must fight a lot.
Lalia: No, why would we?
Y/n: well, I thought you would get mad at him for flirting with other women. I mean he was flirting with me.
Jimin eyed y/n and mouthed "your dead" to her. She just laughed while Lalia yelled and beat his ass. Grace came to y/n and said.
Grace: Let me take you to your room now.
Y/n: Okie, let go.
I followed her to my new room and asked...
Y/n: Who is jungkook? Is he a mafia?
Grace: He is your future husband's brother.
Y/n: *rolled eyes* it is arranged. We are not a couple in love like you all are!
Grace: Yeah, whatever. *smirks*
They got to her room and y/n freshened up. Then she unpack her stuff and went down stairs with the other members and their gf's. She sat down on the sofa with them and started talking. Jungkook came out with a new girl. "Who is this new girl?"
???: Hi, I am Nishat. You are Seokjin's soon-to-be wife. Right?
Y/n: Yeah, I am. Are you Jungkook's gf, right?
Nishat: Yes, I am. He can be such an innocent baby sometimes.
Jk: but I am your baby *pout*
Y/n: Nishat, you're right. He looks like a baby.
Nishat: I know right? *laughs*
They both laugh together while Jungkook is standing there with his arms folded, and pouting.
Soon after, Seokjin came downstairs. It was dinner time so he came down to get his dinner. Everyone went to the dining room/kitchen. Seokjin grabbed his dinner and went upstairs.
Y/n: He does not eat with you all?
???: Not normally.
Y/n turned to see who it was. It was none other than..
Y/n: Maliha?! You're here too?!
Maliha: Yes, I am Taehyung's gf.
Y/n: You all are in so much trouble. We are supposed to beaties!
All the girl: we know
Y/n: 😑
The week passes fast as y/n get used to everything. Jimin flirting, Jungkook acting like a baby, blah blah blah. Soon it was time for the wedding. Grace and the other girls have been busy getting Y/N ready for her wedding. Yoongi thought that Grace was ignoring him. He doesn't like to be ignored so he pulls Grace to the side and yells...
Yoongi: BABE! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!
Grace: I am not, I am just busy getting Y/n ready.
Yoongi: Oh yeah? Ever since that girl came, it seems like you don't have time for me! Do you even love me?!
Grace: OF COURSE I DO! Why the hell would you doubt my love for you?! I can't always give you attention!
Yoongi: You can't give me any attention can you?! YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND ME!
Yoongi felt a hard slap on his face. Grace slapped him.
Grace: WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT?! I LOVE YOU MORE THEN MY LIFE! I AM JUST BUSY GETTING Y/N READY!!
Before Yoongi can say anything she walks away. "I messed up. How could you, Yoongi? She is really mad and going to ignore me now!" He thought to himself. "I hope I don't lose her. I am. scared to lose her again." Thought yoongi.
~flash back~
It was late at night Yoongi and Grace were laying in bed. Yoongi and Grace were cuddling. Grace's head was on Yoongi's chest, listening to his heartbeat. His heartbeat was steady.
"Love what are you thinking?"said Yoongi
"Just how peaceful it is."said Grace
"Yes it is."said Yoongi
"Can't believe it is. Everyone is sleeping at this time."said Yoongi
"I can't believe that it is so quiet."said Grace
They then went to sleep. The house was so quiet. Everyone was asleep and it was so peaceful.
THE NEXT MORNING
Everyone was getting up at their own time. Yoongi and Grace were still asleep. They were still in each other's arms. Their peaceful sleep was broken when they heard pounding on their door. Groaning in annoyance Grace got up and opened the door.
"What."she said
"Get up, it's almost noon and we have a mission."said Jungkook
"Okay"said Grace
She then slammed the door. Yoongi got up because of how hard she slammed the door.
"What happened, love."said Yoongi
"We have a mission today."said Grace
"Fuck."replied Yoongi
"Exactly."said Grace
"I'm too tired for this."complained Yoongi
"I'm going to go shower."said Grace
"Can I come?"asked Yoongi cutely
"Of course my adorable Kitty."said Grace
"Yay."said excited Yoongi
They then went into the shower. They did also make out a little too. After that they got ready for the mission.
T

Kidnapped To Love || Seokjin ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara