He moves back to his piece of art that was on her neck and added to it. Making it even better. He made more hickeys all the way to her collarbone. He found another sweet spot on her collarbone and sucked on it. She moaned with pleasure. He liked it and sucked on it again. Making her moan louder. He then stopped sucking and started kissing her. Pushing in his tounge. He started exploring every inch of her mouth. Surprisingly Grace could still taste the cum on his tongue. She didn't complain. She has tasted it so many times. They kept kissing until they ran out of breath. Breathing heavily she looked at him. She thought he was the most beautiful person in the world. He even had sweat on him.
"Staring at something."he asked
"Can't I stare at my beautiful daddy?"she said
He laughed a little. It was music to her ears.
"You little slut, I'm punishing you and you're still staring at me with loving eyes?"he said
"Of course you're so pretty. Even more than Seokjin."she said
"Am I though?"he said
"Of course you are and he is yn's. Trust me if I wanted to even look at him she would kill me."she said
"Well can't complain with her if a man looks at you with hungry eyes. I will kill him." He said smirking
Grace kissed him and he kissed back. She tried to over power him but failed. Yoongi completely dominated the kiss. Breaking away, Yoongi spoke.
"Don't even try to dominate me."he said
Grace rolled her eyes and said"I just wanted to try. Now I know that I can't."she said
"Good girl."he said
"What time is it?"she said
"Tired of me already?"he asked
"I want to see if we have time for round 3."she said
"It's almost 2 AM."he said
"So you want to go for another round?"she asked
"Yes baby."he said smirking
Yoongi started to thrust again. Grace moaned again. Yoongi smirked seeing her submit to him. He liked seeing her having the time of her life. He leaned down rubbing his hands on her. Feeling everything on her skin. He put his hands under her boobs and kept sliding his hands. Then pressing her stomach so she felt how deep he was. She then realized he went deeper into her than normal. She then knew she wasn't going to be able to walk for a while. Then while he was rubbing his hands on her to him, her skin felt warm. While to her his hands were cold.

Meanwhile, seokjin and y/n went straight to their rooms.
Y/n pov
I was sitting in my room and thinking about the dance I had with Seokjin. Jungkook comes into my room without knocking first.
Y/n: you can at least knock before you come into my room.
Jungkook: This is not your room anymore.
Y/n: what do you mean?
Jungkook: just go to seokjin. He called you.
Y/n: hmm. Ok.
I got up and walked to seokjin's room. Nervous to go in. I stood there in front of his room for a few seconds. As I was about to knock, Seokjin opened the door and pulled me inside! I was still processing everything when he laid me in bed and hovered over me.
Y/n: s-seokjin, what a-are y-ou doing?
Seokjin: Why? Didn't my parents say they wanted grandchildren?
Y/n: *widen eye* J-Jin! Stop it! I-I am n-not ready. *pushed him off quick*
Seokjin: Not ready or scared of me or..... Don't want to admit you like me?
Y/n: JIN!
Seokjin: ok baby, chill. Go get your stuff and come here. We are sharing a bedroom from now on.
Y/n: w-why?
Seokjin: because we are married. Why else?
Y/n: o-oh right.
I quickly got up and left. What was I thinking? He would actually... Want it? "Stop thinking about it y/n. Get your stuff and act like he did not just say that." I said quietly to myself. I walked in and Jungkook was still in my room.. Well old room.
Jungkook: This was my room before you came and took seokjin's heart.
Y/n: w-what do you mean by 'took seokjin's heart'?
Jungkook:..... Are you serious right now? You and Seokjin are the same. When it comes to other stuff you 2 understand perfectly but when it comes to love, you 2 are idiots. He is in fucking love with you! I am going to leave. Get you stuff.
Y/n:...o-ok..
What Seokjin said earlier came to my mind. "Didn't my parents say they wanted grandchildren?" I need to get that out of my head. He was probably joking. I started packing my stuff to move to his room but that thought never left my mind.
Author POV
Back at Seokjin when Y/N left the room quickly he laughed a little and thought to himself "How can she be cute and pretty at the same time?" Then he went to change into his pajamas.
Y/n came back to a cute Jin sitting on bed scrolling his phone. he was the cutest yet funniest thing ever. She laughed at him. Seokjin looked at her confused.
Seokjin: What are you laughing at? *looks straight at her*
Y/n: you! How can a MAFIA LEADER look like that? *laughs*
Seokjin: What do you mean? What do I look like?
Y/n: like.. Like *laughs* like a child! A kid *laughs hard*
Seokjin: I do not look like a kid!
Y/n: yes you do! *laughs*
Seokjin gets up and walks towards her while smirking. Y/n is still dying of laughter. Seokjin grabs her hand and pins her to the wall. He looks at her and licks his lips. He leans towards her ear as if he was going to kiss. But then he whispers to her..
Seokjin: Dare to laugh at me again and we might break the bed.
Y/n stay quiet. Seokjin looks her in the eyes and at her lips. He licks his lip once more and smirks looking at her.
Seokjin: good girl. Now go unpack. We will be sleeping on the same bed.
Y/n: w-wait, W-WHAT?!
Seokjin: Is there a problem?
Y/n: Yes? I d-don't feel c-comf-fortable sleeping with a g-guy y-yet.
Seokjin: oh don't worry I will not do anything. I said that all as a joke. I promise you I will not do anything to you. Well I might cuddle but I am used to cuddling a pillow or something when sleeping. Try to sleep tonight and if you don't like then tell me, ok?
Y/n: o-ok t-thank you. B-by the way, what t-time is it?
Seokjin: 12AM. Why?
Y/n: j-just asking.
Seokjin: ok, unpack and go to bed. I will go to my office if you need me.
Y/n: you are going to work this late?
Seokjin: Yes, I usually do.
Y/n: oh ok.
Seokjin left for the room. His office is right next to his room. Soon after y/n was done unpacking she heard a noise.... Coming from Yoongi's room. It was the middle of the night and Grace told her that she is already in bed sleeping with Yoongi so what is that noise? She got scared and ran to seokjin quickly.
Seokjin: Need something?
Y/n: what is t-that noise?
Seokjin: what noise- oh that. Yoongi having s*x with grace.
Y/n: b-but Grace told me t-that she is sleeping with- oh. They are.
Seokjin: hmm. Go to bed. You have a long day tomorrow. You are going to be training to be a mafia tomorrow.
Y/n: o-ok I will go. G-goodnight!
Seokjin: hmm
She left and changed, did her night routine, then went to bed. Soon after she felt someone climb on the bed. She knew it was Seokjin. She tried to sleep again but... she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist then spoon her. She froze.
Seokjin: goodnight, sweet dreams.
Soon she felt comfortable in his arms and fell asleep.

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
To be continued