Chapter 64 - Recover

Start from the beginning

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Inosuke Hashibira POV

I crawl across the grass on all fours as I make my approach. Slow and steady. Keeping low to the ground to avoid being seen.

I don't understand why I feel this way
Ever since that stupid night!

Aoi is waving fabric around and hanging it up on sticks. Without knowing what she is doing I sneak under a white flowing blanket. Hiding myself in order to watching her closely.

Why do I keep thinking of her?
What the hell is wrong with me?!

I have been stalking her like a boar would their prey for the past several days. Trying to learn more about her. To understand why I feel strange around her. She moves further away to hang something when I go to crawl forward but I get tangled in the blanket.

"Ahh!" I kick and flail around to get free when I peek up from the under the white fabric to see her starring down at me with those blue eyes. I flash a big smile up at her.

"Stop that!! You are making a mess of my hard work!" She scolds me.

"Hi Aoi."

I give a huge smile and again my organs act strange. My heart begins to race and my stomach hurts. My skin feels tingly!

I growl and leap to my feet. I don't wait to hear what she has to say. Running away from her as fast as possible. Even my face feels hot.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Your POV

Your body is even more sore after working with the butterfly girls. The little ones forced you to stretch. Chasing Aoi around and having Kanao throw water in your face multiple times. Both your body and ego are sore.

Tanjiro, Nora and Inosuke are not cleared to begin training. Zenitsu was told he could join but instead he hides in his bed.

I will work hard and get strong.
If I can get a Hashira to train me...
Then maybe I can protect my love ones.

Carefully you walk into the Hashira's private gardens as you approach him. You almost didn't come. Taking in a deep breath before calling out,

"Obanai?"

With a quick movement he is in front of you, "That is Iguro to you."