Chapter 11

I saw daku setting up the plates and spoons on the table while I was still sitting down waiting for the dinner to be ready.I looked out the window to see it already got dark quite fast.I looked at the Tv to see it wasn't turned on so I decided to look for the remote control so that I could turn it on.

I was looking on the couch if I would see it but I didn't see it.I looked on the desk and it wasn't their either.I kept looking for it until I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was yasu.

"Oh yasu aren't you supposed to be helping your mom?" I questioned

"Yeah but when I noticed you looking for the remote control I told her if I could help you look for it and she said sure." Said yasu

He then started helping me look for the remote control in the living room.I was looking at some specific spots they would put the remote control but still couldn't find it anywhere.

"Yasu,do you see it anywhere?" I asked him

"Nope not at all" said yasu

"Do you remember the last time you had the remote?" I questioned him

"I don't stay in the living much maybe my mom or dad would know" said yasu

"Oh okay,I'mma go and ask them if they remember where they last placed it" I told him

"Okay." Yasu said

I then headed to the kitchen to ask Keiko if she remember's where she placed the remote control.

I saw her making some rice and other food for dinner.I then walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder.She then turned around to see it was me.

"Keiko do you know where the remote control is-".Suddenly I felt something go in my mouth and it was just soup and sallowed it.

"how does it taste y/n?" Keiko asked me with a worried face cause she didn't know if it taste bad or good.

"Its quite good actually keiko" I told her with a small smile.

"That's good I thought it would taste bad" Keiko said, while she was rubbing the back of her head

"It tastes really good Keiko" I told her while patting her shoulder

"Oh yes I do have to ask you something" I told her

"Go Ahead honey" Keiko told me

"Well..do you remember where you last placed the remote control?" I asked her

"Hm yes actually,I think I may have placed it on the table or left it on the side of the couch" Keiko said to me

"Oh okay thank you keiko" I told her and walked back to the livling room where yasu was still looking for the remote control.I looked at the left side of the couch to see if the remote control was there but it wasn't.

"Maybe somebody took it or maybe it fell?" I thought to myself.I then saw a small gap where the remote control may have fell so I reached out to the small gap.I touched the floor to feel if the remote control would be there.

I then felt the remote control and took it out from the small gap.

"I found the remote control yasu" I said out loud so that he would be able to hear me.

I got up from the position I was on since I had to get it from the floor.I sat on the couch and turned on the TV while yasu returned back to the kitchen to help Keiko.I switched channel to channel until it I saw the news about someone going missing.I increased the volume so I that I could hear it better.

"Today's news would be about a missing 16 year old girl that just went missing a few days ago.Nobody knows where she might have gone or may have got kidnapped but nobody really knows.The police are still investigating the situation right now that is all for today's news every one." Said the reporter

Then I changed the channel after what they said in the news.I didn't like that feeling of someone going missing or just randomly disappearing.i was spacing out for a few minutes until I heard Keiko calling for me.

"Y/n its time for dinner!" Keiko said out loud

I then turned off the TV and got up from the couch so that I could head to the dinner table.I placed down the remote control on the table and headed to the dinner table.

When I entered the room it was filled with lots of good food including spice food.I was quite happy with it.I pulled the chair so that I could sit down.

Everything was ready and the food looked good and smelled delicious.Yasu was sitting right new to me and Keiko and daku were sitting at the other side.

We then all began to eat at the dinner table.I was enjoying the food that Keiko made.

"Y/n I do want to ask you something" said Keiko

"Sure go ahead Keiko" I told her

"How are your parents?" Said Keiko

I was quiet for a few minutes since I didn't know how to respond to that question until I heard yasu speak up.

"Mom,why would you ask her that?" Yasu said

"Well I was just curious yasu how her parents are doing" Keiko said

"Oh they are actually in a vacation so I'm staying at my aunt's and uncle's place for right now until my parents get back home." I told her even though it was a lie

"Oh okay dear" said Keiko

Yasu then looked at me and knew that I was lieing to his parents since he knew very well what actually happened to my parents.Just didn't feel like telling them the truth.

"Oh dear I forgot that your going to stay here y/n" said Keiko

"Oh its okay Keiko" I told her

"I think I may not have any pajamas for you y/n but i think yasu would be kind enough to give you some pajamas that would fit you" Keiko said

Yasu then looked at his mom and back at me.
"Mom.." Said yasu. "No more complaining yasu just let her borrower one of your pajamas" said Keiko

"Okay mom." Said yasu

We both got up from our chair and I followed yasu from behind to head to his room so that I can borrower one of his pajamas.