he sighed and took her hand away from her eyes and held it in his own. he closed his eyes and hung his head, placing it on top of hers. "i don't want to fall in love with you. i can't fall in love with you." he whispered.

she'd never heard him sound so vulnerable in her life.

"then stop leading me on. because that's exactly what you're doing you know." she whispered back. he sighed and shook his head. "i can't keep myself away from you. i'll come to my senses and be able to keep myself away from you for a few days but you're-" he cut off and buried his head in his hands, walking over to her bed and sitting on his, head still in hands.

she frowned at him. she had never ever ever, seen him like this.

"you're irresistible." he finished his sentence. her heart did a backflip. she walked over to him and took his head in her small arms, holding his head against her stomach and rubbing it softly with her thumbs.

"you will never be a choice i regret. ever." he said, so quiet that she could barely hear him.

"neither will you." she said gently with a small smile. before she could even begin to question herself he had her caged against her bedroom door, lips smashing against hers. he didn't touch her anywhere apart from the arms that had her against the door, but she could tell he wanted to. it wasn't a slow and searching kiss like they'd always done, it was hot and desperate, all the tension from weeks and weeks taking over them.

she gave him a push, moving her hand under the hem of his shirt, feeling his smooth skin. she stroked gently trailing her hand down until they traced the waistband of his trousers. it was like a spark lit up in him and his hands moved, finally, off the door and onto her sides, squeezing lightly. she pushed her chest hard against him, her nipples brushing the soft fabric of his shirt.

his hands moved again, one grazing the side of her face slightly possessively to guide the kiss and the other under her shirt, gripping onto her back firmly, nails digging into her skin. she fumbled around with the button on his shirt until they were all undone. he pulled away from her long enough to take it off. she stared at him, mesmerized by this new vulnerable side of him.

she blinked dumbly until he placed a finger under her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "you have no idea how much i've been craving your touch again." there was emotion radiating from him as he spoke.

"i think i might have some idea." she responded. he pushed himself into her for another kiss. he lifted her off the ground and flung her onto the mattress, bouncing her slightly. she didn't even have time to register the shock of being thrown into the bed before his hands were already lifting her shirt over her head before leaning down to kiss her again.

almost immediately, her hands went for his trousers, desperately wanting them to be finally off. he obliged this time, ready to give her whatever she wanted. he quickly pulled them off and once he was back on the bed he stood on his knees in between her legs, stroking his painfully hard cock from over his boxers.

she reached out almost timidly to replace his hand with hers and he let out a low groan. she picked up the pace, twisting her writs and squeezing lightly. his head dropped back, holding back the whimper at the feel of her hands finally on him.

then he gripped her waist, stopping her from ending it too short. he lay his body over hers, careful not to crush her. she felt the length of him rub against her, both of them moaning into the kiss. without her even realizing, he had removed his underwear and hers.

"you're sure you want to do this?" he asked, his voice low and full of lust. she nodded. "words, lana."

"yes." she replied, chest panting already.

he leaned down and she could feel him brushing her sensitive clit, her wetness coating him. he moved his hips lightly, keeping the momentum going until the thrusts started to speed up and his tip caught her entrance.

"chris, please."

unable to resist, not that he would want to, he slowly sunk into her, inch by inch. her jaw dropped open, eyes not leaving his. the only noise that came out of her was a whimper at the pain that the stretch of someone so big brought. chris had his forehead pressed against hers, breaths heavy and trying not to hurt her.

"if you want me to stop, i'll stop." he said breathlessly. she shook her head, giving him permission to move.

he started to thrust into her, slowly at first, moving his kisses from her lips to her jaw to her neck. it was like he couldn't bear to go a moment without his lips pressed to hers. she gripped onto the bedsheets, sweet moans escaping her soft lips which chris stifled by putting a hand over her mouth.

"you've got to be quiet darling, we don't want to wake up your father now do we?" he grunted.

it wasn't long until she adjusted. every breath of his was a mixture of her name or whatever his mind could come up with. his pace picked up and she wrapped her arms around him, scratching red lines down his back as he buried his face into the crook of his neck. she squeezed her eyes shut, muffled moans filling the room.

he felt her walls tighten around his cock slightly and he lifted his head up to meet his eyes again, saying the words that would send them over the edge.

"come for me lana, you're mine." he grunted.

nothing could have prepared either of them for the intensity of the orgasm. both of them exploded in sync, sparks flying, flames lighting.

he kissed her as he felt them both coming undone, moaning into each other's mouths. his thrusts became sloppier and sloppier and she felt the cum leaking out of her and dripping down onto her thighs.

he rolled over, pulling her onto his chest before sweetly kissing her sweaty forehead and nose. he reached out to the bedside table and pulled a hair tie out of the drawer, making her lift her head and tie her hair into a low bun before sliding his underwear back on and leaving the room for the bathrooms he grabbed a small rag, ran it under some water before walking back into the room.

she was half asleep, speechless as she lay, shaking on the bed. he slowly sat in between her trembling legs and started to clean her up, making her flinch. "i know honey, i've just got to clean you up." he muttered, grabbing her hand and giving it a kiss.

once he had finished cleaning them both up he grabbed his shirt off the floor and dressed her in it. he then lay down and pulled her back on top of her and she cuddled into him, putting her head into his neck while his arm went around her. he pulled the duvet onto them both and rested his other hand on her head, stroking her hair slowly.

"was that okay love?" he asked softly, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"y- per- yes." she said, her voice slurred from how exhausted she was.

"good, night night darling." he whispered, letting her close her eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

a/n
god i went wild writing that