Namjoon looked at the ground. "It's so stupid. You won both cases and yet Barnes still fired you. What was the point in any of that then?"

Yoongi got up and walked over, rubbing his boyfriend's shoulders from behind. "The point is that you and Jungkook saved me from going to jail with my father, and everyone got some closure. I'll find another job, so don't worry about me, sub. Besides, I'll always have you, so nothing else matters to me. This house could burn down. My car could get stolen. I don't care, as long as you're beside me." He pressed a kiss to Namjoon's shoulder softly.

Namjoon turned and faced him. "But you can't even come to the graduation ceremony." Tears sprung into his eyes and he angrily wiped them away. "You're the only person I care about being there, and you can't because of stupid Barnes. I should just skip it. I would rather spend the night with you instead."

"You're going to the ceremony." Yoongi said sternly. "After all the hard work you put in, you deserve to reap the rewards. And at least Barnes let you be valedictorian again. Besides, your classmates will all be there, don't try to pretend you don't care about them, you big softie." He teased.

Namjoon hugged the smaller man tightly. "I love you."

"I love you more, my precious sub." Yoongi smiled, closing his eyes peacefully.

When they pulled back, Yoongi suddenly remembered something. "Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?"

-

The final week of school flew by, and then it was the big day.

Jungkook shifted nervously from foot to foot as he stood in line in the school's auditorium. The announcer was standing at the podium, reading off the students' names one by one in alphabetical order to receive their diplomas.

"Gguk!"

Jungkook whirled around and saw Seokjin running to him.

"Jinnie," Jungkook laughed as he was crushed in a hug. "You're supposed to be in line!"

"I can't believe my littlest baby is graduating!" Seokjin cried, holding Jungkook close. "My big, brave little boy!"

"People are staring," Jungkook reminded him, blushing at the stares they were getting.

Seokjin didn't care, cupping the younger boys face. "I'm so proud of you, Jeongguk. This class never would have worked without you being in the middle. You've grown up so much and you're becoming a great man. I love you, Ggukkie."

"I love you too." Jungkook mumbled, hugging Seokjin this time.

Beautiful Seokjin, who had been his first kiss, his first blowjob, and had always looked out for him. Had always made sure Jungkook was included and gave him chances to speak up and put himself out there. He firmly believed he wouldn't be where he was now if Seokjin hadn't helped him.

"Jeon Jeongguk." The announcer called.

Seokjin let him go and stepped back, smiling warmly as he watched Jungkook climb the steps and bow to the announcer, before being handed his diploma.

The boy couldn't help but grin in excitement, his little bunny teeth on full display as he showed Seokjin his achievement proudly.

Hoseok and Jimin stood on either side of Seokjin, clapping and cheering for him.

"Yeaahhh!! Go Jungkook!"

"You did it!"

Jungkook hurried back to them, not caring at all at the looks they were getting as he tackled them all into a group hug, giggling and feeling a rush of happiness.