They finished the prayer and both settled on bed.

Muskan " Shamsher, voh.. Voh... Baat "

Sher '' muskan, Jaan, I know what u r thinking. U won't believe, I used to dream about some girl with me always. Pata nahi, I always got the dream when I was thinking about you. There were so many visuals about u and me. I know we never had such moment before but still it comes. Pata hai, before our car moment, I couldn't see the girl face. But today I came to know that it's you. I m very glad that it's not some other girl, I was so guilty of dreaming about someone when the person whom I love was you "

Muskan " it's unbelievable that we r dreaming about each other even before our marriage and pata hai ye sab allah ka wish hai.. But mujhe ye samaj nahi araha voh dono kon, sunny and laddoo, seriously aise kon naam deta hai.. " she laughed..

Sher " Voh hum dono hi hai... It's Karan and tejasswi, I think they r husband and wife "

Muskan " yes.. When he said tejasswi kundrra there was a proud smile on his face, pata hai same reaction aapka tha jab aapne humara naam bola"

Sher " Acha Mrs. Muskan Shamsher Khan "

Muskan" yes this is. Same look.. "

She traced his jawline " U look so different in that look "

Sher smirked and she blushed coming back to trance. Before she move her hand, he tightened his hold on her hand.

Sher " Aap Bhi bohot hot lagti hai laddoo "

She blushed, she never wore western clothes but in her dreams she was always modern.

Muskan "I want to explore the dream. Mujhe jaana hai kya hua unke saath, how was they "

Sher " we will find a way. Mujhe Bhi jaana hai , I remember now, jab meine masjid gaye, meine kaka se baat kiye, unone bhi yahi bola"

He explained his conversation with kaka to her and also how the poster was infront of him when he finished his prayer.

Muskan " Iska matlab, the dream was our past life "

Sher " I think so.. "

He layed on the bed, pulled her beside, she kept her head on his chest and he embraced her.

Muskan " so we loved each other even before "

Sher think something and smirked " before, abhi kya aap humse mohabat karte hai.. Bolo jaan.."

Muskan blushed knowing he was teasing her.

Sher " bolo begum jaan, aap phele kabhi nahi , chahte ho aap hume, mohabbat Karti ho "

She looked into his eyes and her eyes got drowned into his world and she uttered something even before she realized

" Jaan se zyaada chahta hu aapko, beinteha mohabbat karta hu apse Shamsher "

His world stopped for a moment and he just looked into her eyes which showed immense love she had for him. He bent down and took her lips for a soul searing kiss. The kiss was a promise that he will be with her always and he will never make her feel regret of this sacred bond and they will cherish every moment of their life. She reciprocated to the kiss, she was shy but at that moment, she also wanted to show him how much she loves him and want him to be hers... The night was filled with passion and they both blend into each other as two bodies and one soul..

She woke up for her fajr prayer, they slept a hour before, her eyes were droopy but she can't miss their salah. She got freshnup and came outside to see him sleeping with mouth open. It was dark till outside, she settled beside him and ruffled his hairs. He opened his eyes slowly to see his wife decked up beautiful in orange yellow suit looking just like a fairy. He kept his head on her lap.