Just as Kana was about to take the book and shove it under her bed, Kiyomi stretched over and snatched it from her grasps. 

His majestic pink colored eyes narrowed and the corners of his full lips lifted up to form a knowing smirk.

"It appears the sweet maiden isn't as innocent and pure as she makes everyone believe." Kiyomi lifted his chin upwards, seemingly looking down on his twin sister. He felt a sense of superiority, but also a little bit of a connection between the two of them. Kiyomi also had a stash of BL manga in his old life hiding in the depths of his closet from his high school days.

How...spicy~ Kiyomi thought as he further analyzed the pages. It seems we have similar taste, but I would prefer it if the their facial expressions didn't look so stiff.

"KIYOMI! Give it back!" Kana yelled. She was covered in a bright red hue from embarrassment, but the pink eyed girl was also angry that her brother had taken one of her prized possessions. She lunged towards the male who stepped out of her way.

Kiyomi held the comic above their heads even though their heights were only a few centimeters apart. If Kana stretched her arm a little further, she could have grabbed it, but she gave up and pushed Kiyomi.

The ravenette lost his footing and collided into a hard wall (it wasn't a wall). The impact caused him to drop the manga on the floor. He felt long fingers grasp his shoulders and looked up.

Viridescent eyes peered through his rosy hues and a faint blushed appeared on his cheeks.

Issac was able to catch Kiyomi before he was hurt in anyway.

"What's going on?" Issac asked the brother and sister. He was waiting in the living room when he heard the commotion and the yelling. Issac didn't want to get involved, but then thought their fight wouldn't accelerate any further if he were there with them. He was hoping this was true.

"Kiyomi took my book!" Kana pointed her index finger towards her brother.

"Oh, You mean this one?" Issac let go of Kiyomi and bent down to pick up the closed comic with the back cover facing upwards. Completely clueless to the mess inside.

Issac flipped it over as he stood back up. A bright red hue danced across his entire face. The tips of his ears and the back of his neck also turned red.

Kiyomi smirked and placed his hand on the lower area of Issac's back. He slipped the manga out of Issac's grasp, grazing the tips of his fingers softly.

"I think you need to go cool down, Issac~" he whispered into his ear. Issac felt the coldness of his breathe lightly tickle his neck and slightly cool the skin. His mind was blank and his lips were tightly pressed against each other.

Issac suddenly jolted up and yelled "I'M SORRY" in a panicky voice before rushing out of their home.

"Poor Issac. You scared him off with your book." Kiyomi sighed.

He looked over at Kana to see her face completely red. Almost as red as Issac's earlier. Kana was embarrassed that Issac saw her secret hobby. All the little and big things revealed in just a single moment of time. And all because of Kiyomi.

But that wasn't the only reason she was blushing. The scene she just witnessed was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Something that comes only once in a blue moon for people like her. But she never expected her twin brother, the same brother that wore cute frilly dresses as a toddler and cried every time she stepped on a roly poly, to be the top. A power bottom was more reasonable.

Kana was speechless.

"Can I use your make up remover?" Kiyomi asked. That was the whole point of this trip to Kana's room.

"Get out of my room!" She still had a few words left.

"Ugh fine! I'll just go use mom's..." the black haired twin exited the room.

After a few seconds passed, Kana realized that Kiyomi took the yaoi manga with him. Her face started burning for a whole different reason

"KIYOMIII!!!!"

Issac heard the terrible cry from down the street.

✦