"Are they busy worrying about the real Miss Lu? Be careful in the future. That Miss has a lot of thoughts. I'm fine. I'm afraid I can't save you. "Huo Wei warned. Lu Jingyun was malevolent. No matter what happened, she had to be on guard.

Shaoyao knew that Lv Rui was sold because she was the spy of Lu Jingyun. She was shocked and immediately zipped her lip. Others said that the Lu Jingyun was so pitiful and aggrieved. In her opinion, Huo Wei was the one who was really wrong. Lu Jingyun had gained all the benefits.

But Huo Wei was open-minded. Since she knew that she was not the real daughter of the Lus, she could do whatever she wanted. She didn't force anyone to do anything, which was the real magnanimity of everyone. So she didn't have anything to complain about. She just hoped that Lu Jingyun wouldn't be against Huo Wei.

Huo Wei went out and saw the streets in ancient times. She was in a good mood when she saw someone who seemed to be Lou Xiao. When she came back home, she heard that Mrs.Feng asked the whole family to have dinner together, so she went there happily.

Lu Jingyun guessed that the dinner might be about the marriage with the Fangs, so she was a little nervous. When she saw Huo Wei, she couldn't help smiling. She had been reborn for three months, and she had taken away everything from Huo Wei. Now, Huo Wei was still forcing a smile. When she knew that her marriage with the Fangs was really gone, would Huo Wei be too sad to pretend?

Both Mrs.Feng and Mrs.Chen thought that Huo Wei would be sad, so when they said this, they specially emphasized, "The marriage between the Fangs and the Lus was decided by the elders of the two families, to establish two families together. Although the Lus' daughter had been exiled for so many years because of the wrong child, now that Yun has come back, the marriage between the two families should continue."

The implication was that the marriage belonged to Lu Jingyun from the beginning to the end. The engagement between Huo Wei and Mr.Fang was just a misunderstanding. Mrs.Feng glanced at Huo Wei, but she didn't respond at all. She looked at her with a smile on her face.

It was not a fake smile, but a smile in her eyes.

Mrs.Feng was confused. This was definitely not a good thing for Huo Wei. It could even be said to be a bad thing. Where did she come from?

Mr.Chen continued her words and said the decision of the two families, "Today, I have reached an agreement with Marquise. The engagement between the two families will not change. It is Yun and Qingze who arranged the marriage." She smiled and looked at Lu Jingyun, who was shyly bowing her head, lovingly touched her hair. "Marquise has met Yun before, and she is very satisfied with her. Yun will be married in the future. Don't act like a little girl. You should learn from your mother as a housekeeper, okay?"

"I know."Lu Jingyun replied in a low voice, blushing as if she was very shy.

Lu Yuan and Lu Heng were also present. They shouldn't have said this in front of everyone. However, the Lus was in a special situation. The real daughter or the fake daughter was also involved in a marriage. In this way, the Lus could be called to face each other. If there was any change or trouble, it would be easy for everyone to solve it together.

But obviously, they thought too much. The only change they thought was that Huo Wei was only interested in eating.

The Lus was also a rich family, so the dishes they cooked were naturally delicious. Today, they were celebrating the engagement between Lu Jingyun and Fang Qingze, so the dishes were much better. As soon as they finished their business, the dinner was ready. Then, Huo Wei began to enjoy the delicious food elegantly and didn't take the dissolution of engagement seriously at all.

They had been well prepared before the dinner. They thought that they might not be able to eat well today, or they might face Huo Wei's protest, or she would use it to make a condition. Anyway, she would make trouble. However, they did not expect that she ate very well and ate a lot more than usual. It seemed that she was in a good mood. Did she pretend to be in a good mood in front of Fang Qingze?