Jamie} A Rude Interview

Comenzar desde el principio

You hear a low grunt and turn to see Jamie shaking with anger. A pulse is ticking on his jaw and he's glaring at Sean.

 A pulse is ticking on his jaw and he's glaring at Sean

"Oh no

"Oh no." Sean pouts. "Jamie found out about Y/N's deep, dark secret?"

You gape at him. "Jamie I don't know what he's- I never..." Soon you find yourself hyperventilating. The stress is suddenly too much.

You hear Jamie barking orders at Sean. "Turn the bloody camera off, and delete that immediately, or believe me, be prepared to be taken to court."

Sean's eyes widen and he rushes around frantically.

Jamie is suddenly crouching beside you. "Hey darling, I'm so sorry." he whispers, stroking your back soothingly.

"Y/N, if I had known, believe me I would never had agreed to this." You can see the hurt in his gaze.

Leaning down, you kiss his lips softly. "Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault." You let out a shaky breath. "What if that finds it's way online?"

"I'll file a complaint when we get home. If it still end up in the media then I'll sue him; I'll do everything I can to make sure that man gets what he deserves." Jamie scoffs. "'Fan questions'. He could have chosen better ones don't you think?"

You nod and your boyfriend bites his lip. You kiss him again, harder. "Home?"

He smiles lopsidedly. "Home."

As you both make your way out of the building Jamie mutters underneath his breath. "Fuck Sean."

You smirk. "Wow. What about me?"

"What- I... Y/N," He groans. "Not like that!" He whines before breaking into a fit of laughter.

You shake your head, full of mirth as you get into the passenger seat of the car and drive home.

What a great interview.

***

- Do you have any requests?

- Was there too much dialogue?

- What should Y/N's personality be in the next short fic?

- Should I fix up my grammar?

Thanks for reading, and sorry if the story wasn't good, but if you enjoyed please vote and comment. Requests you give will be written at some point, but not immediately as I am currently writing other stories as well

- Your random Aussie author :)