ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: "ɢʀᴀʙ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ"

Walking away from Oliver, he calls out:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Walking away from Oliver, he calls out:

"You weren't in class today."

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

This season changing crap has messed with my allergies causing me to wake a with a torturous headache. Also the amount of alcohol I consumed last night, but I'm blaming it on the allergies.

Anyways, I woke up, felt like shit, took some medicine, then went back to sleep, skipping first lecture.

About an hour later, I woke back up, still with a lingering headache but decided to go to the food court and get something to eat.
I too have begun reading for the project,

The classic, the original, the most cliché of them all.

Romeo and Juliet.

I never understood why or how a writer could give a character all these adventures to overcome, and just when they think they're safe, the writer says... "I've got a perfect idea! I'll kill my characters!" then bam, an unhappy ending.

I'm not one for too much romance, but Romeo and Juliet should've been together and happy. But I guess that's what makes it the theatric it is.

Continuing my walk back to the dining area, and trying to navigate my way out of this wilderness, I finally come across an exit.

After a couple minutes of walking through the grass and onto a concrete sidewalk, I walk down the path leading to the food hall in order to make my way to my next lecture.

"Hey, Sweetcake, how's it going?" I hear a joyful voice call out to me while walking past the library.

Fawk.

"Ah, Caleb, how nice it is to see you again." I turn, smiling at him.

"Cameron." He corrects with a grin on his face.

"Oh right." I say matching his cheerful tone and continue walking.

He runs up from behind me, now walking side by side.

"So Sweetcake, I was wondering if you wanted to go grab something to eat with me?" He asks, stammering over his words.

Is he asking me out?

I stop in my track, turning my body to face him, "Are you asking me out?"

A small smirk crawl across his face. Again, he's not ugly, definitely not ugly.

"Maybe I am." Cameron shrugs.

"Where are your goons, Cameron?" I ask, lazily.

"Out and about." He responds, "So?"

He stands over me in his black jeans and black t- shirt, his confidence faltering the longer I take to consider his offer.

Fuck. I mean, what else am I going to do? Sit in bed all night and listen to Cove fan girl over the boys on Too Hot To Handle?

Starry Eyedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें