"Do it!" Gul'dan shouts as his spirit entered the crystals.

The orc activated the Splicer along with the Dragon Aspects pouring a spark of their magic into the crystals as the Splicer starts to form the crystal body into a physical form as Gul'dan began to come back to life. Flesh began to reform on the body along with crystal shards poking out. Gul'dan has returned.

"At last

"At last... I'm back!" Gul'dan said as laughs. Everyone was shocked and terrified to see him back.

"Now to release my new master!" Gul'dan said as he used his power to unlock a sealed door.

"Oh mistress of the storm. The primal power has risen... to set you free." Gul'dan said.

The door suddenly broke open. Coming out was a giant storm dragon called Raszageth.

"At last

"At last... I'm free. The elements sing. They herald a new age for this world. Have you found my kin?" Raszageth asked.

"Not yet. But I know where they are, Storm-eater." Gul'dan said. Raszageth turns to see the heroes.

"So... these are the world's heroes? Pathetic! This world will soon belong to my kind!" Raszageth said.

Gul'dan then opens a portal and Raszageth grabs Gul'dan and flies off into the portal. The heroes watched as a greater threat has been unleashed. They then released the Dragon Aspects from their prison.

"Neltharion, Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, and Malygos! Are you okay?" Green Arrow asked

"Yes, we're fine." Ysera said as she and the others get up from being used to help Gul'dan be whole again.

"Good... then maybe you can explain... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Cisco exclaimed.

"That... was Raszageth. Youngest of the primal incarnates." Alexstrasza said as she gets up.

"Incarentes?" Wonder Woman said confused.

"Four dangerous adherents of the elemental forces. At the dawn of the aspects. Our flights embraced the titans' gifts. They... did not." Maylgos said as he helps his siblings.

"The war that followed was unimaginable, and it took all of our strength combined to banish them." Neltharion said remembering the war.

"If they were so dangerous... why we're they not destroyed?!" Grommash asked.

"I hadn't the heart to do it. We were once close as clutchmates." Alexstrasza said.

"Time, it seems... has not quelled their fury. And look at us. Should she free her kin now... we haven't the strength to stop them. And if Irdikron's hunger is unleashed..." Nozdormu said.

"Then we have no choice. If we are to be protectors once more... the aspects of our dragonflights must be made anew." Alexstrasza said.

"It's going to take more than dragons to defeat this new threat. For an old foe... has returned." Flash said as they all look at the sky as storm clouds came.