♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter eight.

Start from the beginning

She missed them. How could she refuse?

"You've changed so much!" Mitsuki pinched her cheeks and her expression faltered ever so slightly when she fixated on the scar on her face. Knowing her she wouldn't want to talk about it so she left it at that. "I heard you got it U.A! I'm so proud of you!"

"I did, thank you Mitsuki-San," she smiled slightly.

Masaru glanced back at them and couldn't help but smile himself. She was already considered part of their family a long time ago.

"Why don't you come over some time and I'll take you shopping! I think we need to update your wardrobe now that you're going to be in high school," the woman nodded to herself.

"Of course, I'll let you know," she said.

"You're just so cute Kourin!" Mitsuki practically squealed out as she rubbed her cheek against hers.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It was obvious that their only child was home when the door opened and slammed shut. Eventually after constantly being abused like that for no reason, the door would break. Any normal family would've been phased or at least asked why? But the two other occupants of the house had simply gotten used to it and their guest simply knew of his habits.

As soon as he walked in, the smell of food instantly flooded his nose. And sure, around this time his dad would be cooking, but it smelled like a feast. He peered into the kitchen and sure enough, he was right. He could hear muffled voices in the living room, so he went to check it out.

"Letting me do your hair like this reminds me back when your first met Katsuki," she hummed as she continued to braid her hair.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

"Speak of the devil," turning her head to look at her son she shook her head. "Stop slamming the door so much, dumb brat."

"Shut the fuck up old hag! Answer my question!" Despite his shouting, his face remained the same, in fact his red hues focused on the brunette who was on her phone. She hadn't even acknowledged him.

"Who're you calling old?!"

"You, obviously!"

An irk mark appeared on her forehead. "Kourin hasn't visited in awhile, you dolt! I'm obviously doing her hair! Now if—"

"Oi, shittygami, look at me."

"Don't call her that, you stupid brat!"

Her lips curved up ever so slightly, "do you want my attention that bad, lil' hedgehog?" Kourin finally tore her heterochromatic hues away from her phone and stared at him as he wished.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugo huffed in response and stomped upstairs, even though the ash blond reacted like that, she was right, he did want her attention. He half expected her to follow him, but she didn't. Whatever, I'll drag her upstairs after we eat.