♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter seven.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ── BY THE BEACH.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

ⵌ﹒𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

ⵌ﹒𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢. •˚°ㅤ˖ ࣪ ˒

fun fact ﹅⠀all might is like her uncle.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin had ended up falling asleep inside the yellow tube at the playground and when she'd woken up, last night dawned on her. It was the worse it'd ever been. She'd ended up sleeping on there rather than in her bed that was in that house because she didn't feel safe with them.

Anywhere was better than with them.

A tired yawn escaping her lips before she stretched herself out and sat up. With half lidded eyes, she made her way to the beach. Every morning she would, or rather, at least she tried to, run along the beach. She found that the sound of rolling waves eased her thoughts.

What surprised her was the sight of her best friend with All Might, not to mention the fact that it seemed as though the pro hero was training him.

She didn't even know they were associated.

Still in disbelief, she closed her eyes and pinched her cheek, hoping it was just a dream. And when the brunette opened her eyes, they were both still there.

It wasn't a dream.

All Might, the pro hero that'd previously trained her, was sitting on top of a fridge whilst the small and tiny Midoriya tried to pull him. She didn't know how to feel, but she decided that a teasing or sarcastic retort would be the best approach. "Is there a reason why the number one pro hero is torturing my best friend?"

"Young Yagami!" He exclaimed in shock, turning to face her with his signature smile plastered on his features. "It's been way too long! And did you say, best friend?"