♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter eight.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ── THE BAKUGO RESIDENCE.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

ⵌ﹒𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞ㅤ

ⵌ﹒𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞ㅤ. •˚°ㅤ˖ ࣪ ˒

fun fact ﹅⠀mitsuki ships them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A year or two ago, she'd visit Bakugo at least once a week but as they'd gotten older her visits became increasingly rare. She was always busy with training or helping the parents she liked or getting beaten by the ones she didn't like.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( ADAN )
i'll be helping wifeyy with some
deliveries, won't be home 2nite.

( KOUCCHAN )
k.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Since they'd be gone, training was off which meant she'd be free. May as well right? She knew that Midoriya and All Might would be training, meaning she couldn't interrupt them and only one other person came to mind.

Being outside his house brought back a lot of memories. It'd been so long since she last visited and the main reason was that she didn't want the assertive woman her bruises or scars, but obviously it was inevitable for a number of reasons. One being she was best friends with her son.

"Kourin!" Mitsuki tackled her as soon as her face came into view. "What a pleasant surprise! It's been so long! How could you not visit!"

"Mitsuki, stop smothering the poor girl and let her in," her husband chimed in. "It's good to see you."

"Katsuki's still out, but make yourself at home," the woman pulled her inside and grinned at her.  "Will you be staying for dinner? Stay for dinner."