V- Aren't you mad ?

At the end of the classes they got out of the classroom. Nancy invited the boys to a sleepover. Of course they all accepted without any hesitation.

"Are you coming, Ryan ?" Seb asked.
"Yeah, I guess."

---
They were all in the house at 9 pm. They grabbed some food and decided to watch movies. Reggie chose a movie and they sat on the couch. Ryan sat behind, just to see better, and Seb soon joined him.
"Why are you coming here ?"
"I just want to sit next to you."

The movie started and they were laughing together. Ryan left the sofa to go to the restroom. Seb decided to follow him out of nowhere. The rest of the group were wondering why they would go together.

Meanwhile.
"Ryan."
"Shit. You scared me."
"I'm sorry. Are you okay ?"
"Why did you even follow me ?" Ryan said.
"Because I want to talk to you. We didn't have the time earlier."
"What is it ?"
"When you were mad... it was because of Nancy, right ? Look, I wanted to tell you that there's nothing between her and me. Like she's a friend."
"Why are you telling me that ?"
"Because I dont want you to misunderstand anything. Please don't be mad at me or her."
"I'm not mad."
"Aren't you mad ?" Seb said as he walked to him, Ryan backing off as he was getting closer.

"Sebastian, Ryan !! Don't miss the good part !" Nancy shouted from the lounge.
"Okay, I'm leaving." Seb said.

Seb backed off and went back to the movie. Like he was about to kiss Ryan. Why ?

Ryan was about to have a heart attack as his heart was beating so fast. He couldn't breathe properly. The way Sebastian looked at him was exactly the way he looked at Nancy earlier.

It wasn't exactly the same though. Ryan didn't notice there was love in his eyes, this time.

When the first movie ended they weren't tired so they decided to watch a new movie. At about the end of the movie, they were all tired. Reggie and Darren fell asleep together first.

Ryan wanted to sleep so bad, so he just put his head on Seb's shoulder and cuddled up to him. He fell asleep as soon as he dropped his head. Seb smiled and looked at Ryan. He was so pretty.

When everyone left the room to go to sleep, Seb laid down so Ryan could sleep comfortably. He hugged him and kissed his neck. He wrapped his arms around his waist and fell asleep.
--
Ty for reading. Btw I know it's really short. I just wanted to make the last. chapter longer.
♥️