I- That smile.

Ryan entered the school with his girlfriend, Madison. They were the popular couple in high school, everyone was looking at them. They were holding hands. So romantic but then a tall black haired guy arrived. He was a new student in this high school. The attention was given to him now. First because he was new here, and overall because he was so fucking hot. The girls and boys were whispering and couldn't look away. Ryan noticed that he wasn't the center of the attention and looked back. Here was Sebastian.

Ryan looked at him, made first eye contact. Ryan quickly looked away because that was too gay and just walked into the hall not caring about the new student.

The principal was giving a speech and Ryan looked behind him. There was that new student. He looked away, a little pissed off. They were rivals even thought he didn't even know his name. Once the speech was finished they got up and went to their classrooms. Not surprisingly Sebastian and Ryan were in the same class. Ryan wanted to sit next to his friends but when he walked to them he saw the new student talking with them and sitting next to them. Ryan was pissed off but still got a seat.

"Hey dude. How are you going?" Oliver said.
"Good. How about you ?"
"Good. Did you see the new student ? Here. Meet Seb."

Ryan looked at him for the third time today and Seb did the same. Ryan was thinking that Seb was actually hot. They were here looking at each other for a few seconds.
"Ryan ?"
"Oh yeah, ok, nice to meet you, Sebastian." Ryan said.
"Nice to meet you too."
"Okay students, go to your seats the class is about to start."

Seb sat next so Ryan.
"Wait... why-" Ryan said.
"The teacher is talking, Ryan." Seb said with a smirk.

The classes finished and they got out of the classroom. Ryan found his girlfriend and joined her. They started talking while walking the hallway, always holding hands, and someone arrived. Ryan recognized Sebastian.
"What do you want ?"
"Hi Ryan. Hi pretty girl ! How are you ?"
Madison looked at Ryan.
"Hey, she's my girlfriend if you didn't notice."
"Oh really ? Sorry."
"Why did you come ?"
"I want your phone number. Do you wanna hang out like tonight ?"
"Is there a party or something."
"Him, I heard Oliver was doing a party tonight. He invited me."
"Alright give me your phone."
Seb gave him and Ryan put his number.
"Thank you. See you tonight."
"Mh."
Seb looked at Ryan with a beautiful smile and turned back.
"Ryan ? Ryan are you okay ?" Madison said.
"Hum... yeah. I'm good." Ryan said.

He was mesmerized. That smile. He never saw such a smile.