II- The Kiss

Ryan smiled when he left. He quickly stopped because again it was too gay.

Once the school was finished they got out, got dressed and went to the party. Ryan and his girlfriend entered the big house holding hands as always. Ryan looked for Oliver but instead found Sebastian.
"Hey !"
"Hi."
"How are you ? I was looking for you."
"I'm good. Have you seen Oliver ?"
"I don't know guess he's with Darren or something." Seb said.

A hour later, after a few shots, Oliver came in.
"Who wants to play spin the bottle ?!?" Oliver said, drunk already.
Everyone shouted "yes" and they all sat around a table. So the game was going on, everyone was kissing everyone, and here came the interesting part. Seb's turn, he didn't hesitate before spinning the bottle. He wasn't even drunk, always keeping an eye on Ryan. Everybody was excited to see who Seb would kiss.

Boom, the bottle stopped. They all looked up who it was.

Ryan.

Seb smirked. Ryan was a little drunk, but not as much as he'd kiss anyone. He didn't know what to do right now. He was so confused about Seb. Would Seb find this disgusting ? Would he kiss him ?

Seb, seeing Ryan wasn't doing anything, stood up and approached him. He put his hand on Ryan's cheek and moved his face closer to Ryan's. He moved his mouth in front of Ryan's ear, what made everyone scream.
"Do you want to do that ?" He whispered.

Just feeling Seb's breathe so close to him could make him faint, but he focused. It's not like he didn't want to kiss the hottest boy at school. He was out of his mind, he shyly nodded. Seb smiled, how cute.
"Okay, cutie."
Ryan gave him the approbation. Seb looked into his eyes and moved their heads closer. They could feel each other's breathe on their lips. Seb grabbed Ryan's waist and got their bodies closer.

Finally, Seb kissed Ryan. Their hearts were beating so fast. They started kissing deeper and deeper, Seb devouring Ryan's mouth. Ryan grabbed Seb's shoulder tight because of the stressful situation. Seb, seeing he was nervous, grabbed that hand and held it, while their mouthes and bodies were still burning. They broke the kiss once they were out of breathe, not giving a shit about the people screaming around them. It was only the two of them. They stayed like that, for a few seconds, catching their breathes.

Once they were breathing normally, they looked into each other's eyes.
"Sorry. Maybe I was a little rough." Seb whispered into his ear.

Ryan's heart was beating so fast, he couldn't breathe properly. He was blushing as hell, thanks god the darkness didn't make anyone see that. He couldn't even talk, his throat was locked.
"Ryan ? Are you okay ?" Oliver asked.
"Hum.. yeah. I- I'm gonna get some fresh air. I'll be right back."

Ryan quickly escaped from the room and got outside. He couldn't figure out why he was reacting like this. He wasn't into guys, well that's what he was thinking.
"Fuck..." he said. His heart was still beating so fast.
"That's just a kiss. Like why am I even feeling like that."
He sat against the wall. His phone suddenly rang. It was Madison.
"Ryan ?? What the fuck are you doing ?? I heard you kissed some.. boy ? What the fuck is wrong with you ?"
"Hey, calm down here. It was a game, Madison, I was so drunk. Don't freak out..."
"Where. Are. You."
"I- I'm behind the house."

She hang up. Ryan barely bursted into tears.
"Ryan ?"
"Right here, I'm here."

Madison arrived.
"Can you explain me what happened ?"
"What ? Do you think I'm gay or something ?"
"Ryan, please tell me that you won't ever do this again."
"Y-yeah." Ryan said.

Madison's phone rang.
"I'm out. My dad's here."
"Okay, babe. Good night."
"Good night." She said as she left.

Ryan stood up and got into the house. He saw Madison outside so he went out to say goodbye to her. But when he looked into the car, Madison was with another guy. It wasn't her father. Madison suddenly kissed his lips. Ryan felt like throwing up.  He was just standing there, as they were leaving.

Ryan came back into the house, and quickly went out behind the house. He started crying very loudly.
"Ryan ?" Seb said.
---
Ty !!