Tamayo quickly ran with yushiro following her towards (y/n) to support her.

As The temari's began breaking threw the house again damaging anything that came into its way.

Tanjiro stared worriedly at (y/n) but quickly turned his attention towards the two other demons.

"Lady raiden, Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro shouts as he quickly shields them from one of the temari balls smashed into his face.

Blood splatter everywhere as yushiro had lost his head.

(Y/n) stares at yushiro with wide eyes as tanjiro yelled yushiro's name.

(Y/n) quickly held onto yushiros deflecting the temari balls with her polearm as tamayo hid behind y/n.

"Dammit!" Tanjiro shouts and looks back at nezuko.

"Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro says as nezuko let out a small hm.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!"Tamayo shouts

"Understood!" Tanjiro turns towards nezuko and begins to speak again "-Nezuko!".

Nezuko let out a mh and quickly ran,
Tanjiro holds his sword up.

Susamaru began to laugh again
"That's one down! Four more to go!"she giggles
'She's giving off a totally different scent than any of the other demons! Is she stronger? It's an intense smell! It feels so heavy inside my lungs!' Tanjiro thought.

Susamaru quickly catches her temari's and began to bounce them up and down "hmm. The demon slayer with hanafuda earrings... and the women with braided (h/c) and (e/c).. it's you guys , isn't it?" Susamaru grins.

'So, she's after us?' Tanjiro gasps "miss tamayo! Please find a place for you and raiden to hide!. I'm one of the ones they're after!"tanjiro shouts

"Tanjiro, I want you to fight without worrying about us, we'll be fine without your protection. We're demons after all."tamayo shouts as she held onto y/n's back.

Susamaru hums and speaks up "Well then... it's all over for you now!" And throws the temari's with all her strength.

'That temari will only swerve if I dodge it.'Tanjiro thought and closes his eyes. quickly lifting his head up 'Of the ten forms... the fastest thrusting technique.... Total concentration... water breathing!' Tanjiro quickly lifts his sword up 'seventh form! Drop ripple thrust-curve!' Tanjiro stabs the temari.
'Oh, so you struck at the curve diagonally to soften the temari's blow, how cute.' Susamaru smirks. 'How does the temari move around like that? It swerved unnaturally when it struck yushiro, as well! It's not spinning in any special way, and yet... so, how!?' Tanjiro grunts.

Yushiro quickly clung onto (y/n) as she tried to make some space away from him. and listened as tamayo had said his name "Yushiro, Yushiro!".

Yushiro's faced slowly regenerated. Tanjiro quickly looked towards them only to glare at Yushiro seeing him clutching onto (y/n). "Lady tamayo! miss shogun." Yushiro yells as he cups (y/n)s face leaning into her chest for comfort "didn't I tell you? That we shouldn't get involved with that demon slayer and take miss raiden with us! From the start! My concealment spell isn't perfect, I know you're well aware of that yourself! I may be able to conceal the presence of the buildings and people, their scent, but I cannot mask their very existence!"yushiros voice cracks causing him to hold onto (y/n) tighter. (Y/n) got annoyed and tried to push yushiro away from her, he was to close to her for comfort.

"The greater our numbers, the more traces we'll leave, and the greater the odds that kibutsuji will find us!" Yushiro continues to shout.
'The demon got so close to us, yet there was no scent until we came under attack! That was yushiros blood demon art, huh.. I don't like how he's hugging raiden-sama like that..' Tanjiro frowns.